Search results

1. RPG Maker XP OST remastered by hsumi

See VX Ace RTP (it should be the same for XP): https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/eula So for example if you use Unity you can't use them.
  2. RPG Maker XP OST remastered by hsumi

I would like to use your version (but sadly can't) over the official remaster for a non-rpg maker engine. The official one can be used in a non-rpg maker engine. If you used the original midi files and remastered them, I guess that count as official RTP so it cannot be used in a non-rpg maker...
  3. [MV][Steam]Clarent Saga: Chronicles

Hi, I have released a game on Steam. Presentation: Game title and version number Clarent Saga: Chronicles v0.66 (27/04/2022) Which Engine your game is made with (If you leave this out, your game cannot be approved!) RPG Maker MV Price 9.99$ Brief information about your game's story and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaifsaifi009897