Search results

1. Ophiucus Games

RMMZ Phylomortis Remaster

Hey!! Thanks for the bump. So it never really made it to demo stages, I made the main characters and first map but sort of got sidetracked by other projects. Wanna help me revive it?
  2. Ophiucus Games

Any downside to replacing bookshelves with pictures instead of in gam text?

The plugin by taaspider does exactly this - you can use text or images or a combination of both to create a library of books which is unlimited in size. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/taa_bookmenu-v1-6-3.103047/
  3. Ophiucus Games

Can I do this in the damage formula?

I think this could be achieved by using the Math.pow() function. If you consider the damage formula bar like an equation, you want the damage to increase exponentially the greater the difference between agility and luck. So you could try squaring the difference between these two stats. (a.atk -...
  4. Ophiucus Games

KoTC Optimized Dynamic Music System MV / MZ

Great plug in! I'm wondering if it can be tweaked so that the music doesn't stop / change when you enter a new map? So if you have two maps that run off the same playlist - the music continues as you transfer from one map to another.
  5. Ophiucus Games

INV - Highlight Choices

This is a great plugin! I don't quite understand how you achieved the "troll" choices where it only lets you select one option. Can you please explain?
  6. Ophiucus Games

RMMZ Into Samomor (Horror, Puzzle Solving)

Oh yay!!! Great news. Look forward to the updates
  7. Ophiucus Games

RMMZ Into Samomor (Horror, Puzzle Solving)

I loved the demo so much and would love to play the full game but….I’m a Mac user :ysad: If you do decide to deploy for Mac I would be happy to play test.
  8. Ophiucus Games

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Really love these screenshots and that you have a totally unique and very cohesive look going on. I'd say the larger battlers all the way.
  9. Ophiucus Games

I agree - when it comes to pixel art it’s all about experimentation and practice. I don’t think...

I agree - when it comes to pixel art it’s all about experimentation and practice. I don’t think anyone starts out with ‘talent’ for pixel based art!
  10. Ophiucus Games

Also the internal dividing walls on the bedrooms could use more detail so they match the other...

Also the internal dividing walls on the bedrooms could use more detail so they match the other walls.
  11. Ophiucus Games

Looks like a nice start and nice to see resources being made from scratch. She’s got a very...

Looks like a nice start and nice to see resources being made from scratch. She’s got a very cohesive style which I like. One thing that I would suggest is the wooden mantelpiece about the fireplace should be a darker color so that it contrasts better with the floorboards.
  12. Ophiucus Games

The stones actually look ok although if you wanted you could tweak the colour so they match the exposed brick on other parts of the wall. Good luck with completing your map!
  13. Ophiucus Games

For a first try I’d say that’s pretty impressive. A few suggestions though: -the shadow under the roof on the bottom right of the house is too big, looks like the roof probably only sticks out a few pixels from the edge of the house so the shadow shouldn’t be that big -the part of the roof in...
  14. Ophiucus Games

This looks beautiful and really polished. The animations are great and looks super fun to play! I'm looking for advice on filling gaps in maps. My game is based in one city, so I want some semi-unique things to fills gaps in the maps. I want to avoid repetition of the same resources. In the...
  15. Ophiucus Games

That’s very pretty and has a really cohesive style without too much repetition. Overall the layout and mix of objects and empty space is nice. Personally I tend to avoid making interior maps too much bigger than the building exteriors - I feel the proportions of your map match the scale of a...
  16. Ophiucus Games

Thank you! It’s an open world adventure game but set in the confines of a single cityHere is the game’s thread: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/to-my-father-reboot.128978/ I like your title screen particularly the character art. I wonder if the placement of the text and...
  17. Ophiucus Games

Some preliminary designs for parts of a city I'm building And some shots of interiors
  18. Ophiucus Games

RMMZ To My Father (reboot!)

I've updated to original post as I've put in a bit of work in rebooting this game - changed the concept and mechanics significantly plus some tweaks to the art style. Basically I realised I wasn't that interested in making a typical combat-led game and wanted to limit myself to one location (a...
  19. Ophiucus Games

FREE Playtesters wanted for early RPG concept (Tower of Ten)

Happy to play test - in a Mac user though.
  20. Ophiucus Games

Triple Triad Card Game

Excellent plugin, really great work. thank you so much! I'm having trouble with the MZ version the mouse support and the use of the extra buttons (Return, Duel and Options). 1) The mouse is supported for the card select scene - you can click the return and duel buttons. BUT the return but is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaifsaifi009897