Search results

1. RMMV Quxios QMovement

First of all, thank you very much for the answers! :) I had an idea this morning and was right, just tested it. The position is calculated from the upper left corner. And it is also only a few pixels with which the position is calculated. Here times a 48 tile. The position is calculated...
  2. RMMV Quxios QMovement

Hi! I have a problem with the QMovement plugin from Quxios. My character has a collider that takes up the entire torso and legs. The head has no collider. Now when I do the XY query and calculate a region ID from it my error comes up. As long as my character is standing exactly on the tile...
  3. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

I could not test so far. As far as I can find time, I will try it once a week. :)
  4. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

@Hudell - I can unlock achievements, but unfortunately this is not shown to me right below. Actually, a window of Steam should open and show the achievement, if it was reached. Edit: Problem done!
  5. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Hello! I had some problems installing the achievements. Problem seems to be the compatibility. Not every version of NW works with Greenworks. Here are my versions that work well together: OrangeGreenworks (v. 1.2) Steam SDK (v. 1.41) Greenworks (v. 0.12.0-nw-v.0.26.6) NW.JS (v. 0.29.4) I...
  6. Save Bug

What blank line do you mean? In each space is an underline. It goes around the line: this._eventCallback = null; EDIT: In another forum I was apparently now helped, so far the error seems to be fixed. The problem seems to be that the BGM is not saved. Here the solution as Scriptcall...
  7. Save Bug

Greetings! I just noticed a big mistake in my project. When I call the script: DataManager.saveGame (1); Use, if a memory is created, but if you want to load it, you get a big bug. Thought so far, here bite a few plugins, but misrepresenting, the error with the Scriptcall also comes in a new...
  8. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hello! I have a problem with the YEP_Save_Core. This in itself works very well! However, when I use the following ScriptCall: DataManager.saveGame (1); Is not saved correctly or all memory locations are deleted. If I want to load the memory generated by the call comes: TYPE ERROR - Can not...
  9. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hello Yanfly! First of all thank you for your great plugins. I have a problem with the message core system. I use the display of the character name here. My problem is now and then, that the Chraktername and the choise list is quite long and overlap. I had the idea to ask name display field...
  10. Terrax Lighting system

Hello and thank you for the nice plugin! I have now the evening with the plugin busy and find it, only what I would like to change would be the sharp transitions between light and shadow area. Is there a way to make the course smoother? So the light goes gently into the shadow area? Thank you...
  11. Orange HUD

Hello! Thanks for the reply! I would basically like to display text. The components of the text are stored in variables. This would be the basic structure: $gameVariables.setValue(80, "Hello"); $gameVariables.setValue(81, " "); $gameVariables.setValue(82, "World")...
  12. Astra Cat's Simple Cursor Script

Hello! First of all thanks for this brilliant script! Could use it so far, I row 84 and 85 uncommented. The I had to do, unfortunately, because I got an error. Can you help me? Thank you! Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND rpg_managers.js:1722 TypeError: Cannot read property...
  13. Orange HUD

Hello! I try a special Hud produce. For this I wanted to show icons that I control a variable. For example: \i[$gameVarables.setValue(id)] By the number I would be able to regulate which icon is displayed on the spot. Furthermore: nameChar =...
  14. MV syntax for variables in script calls?

Deleted - post in the wrong topic.
  15. Online Highscores

Excuse me the trouble and thanks for the help. I send them the project in a few minutes via PM.
  16. Online Highscores

Hello and once Thanks for the reply. I have now set everything as you have given it, but it does not work unfortunately. To control I put again at my settings. As a side question, my domain would be: https://fenrir-spieleschmiede.de A subdomain I use...
  17. Online Highscores

Hello! I tried to install the plugin. Unfortunately, it failed already at the point: Adding A New Highscore List - Step 1: Creating The Database Table Could you again explain in more detail how I have to do this step? Since I did not know myself what else to do, I have to now have step by...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaifsaifi009897