Search results

1. Katevolution

Multi Timers

Thanks! I tested and it appears to be working :). Even did it on multiple Events and they each showed their own number.
  2. Katevolution

Multi Timers

Well I'll be, that is exactly what I was asking. Thanks! :LZSjoy: Edit: So it is, but it isn't. I'm trying to set a Self Variable ( http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Self_Switches_%26_Variables_(YEP) ) to the remaining time. I thought I saw it on the list but doesn't seem so. Unless I'm missing it...
  3. Katevolution

Multi Timers

Is there a way to set the time remaining/passed into a Variable? So like if I set a timer for 100 seconds and 20 passed, I can set V1 to 20 or 80.
  4. Katevolution

RMMV Get Enemy Level for <On Creation Eval>

Thank you :). Instead of editing the file, I made the start of the battle add all the enemy's levels into a single Variable and then divide that by the length. On drop, the formula references that Variable.
  5. Katevolution

RMMV Get Enemy Level for <On Creation Eval>

Hi All, I have all of Yanfly's plugins. I managed to get items to drop with "item.params[3] = $gameTroop._enemies[0].level);" but the problem I have is that a Troop could have enemies of different levels. Is there a way to get it so that if they're fighting a level 1, level 3, and level 10 and...
  6. Katevolution

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

That's exactly what I asked for.
  7. Katevolution

Avy's MV Stuff

@ovate :eek: I went through the first 15 pages and last 20 and totally missed that. That's awkward. Thanks! Edit: Actually those are wrong. The left and right is still swapped.
  8. Katevolution

Avy's MV Stuff

@ovate Thanks. Interesting that she said she'd fix it in the post yet it's still wrong. Unless I don't know what a start post is.
  9. Katevolution

Avy's MV Stuff

I noticed that the swan's left/right is swapped. Does anyone know what page the correction is on if there is one?
  10. Katevolution

Orange Mapshot

I was only changing 570. I'll try that instead. Thanks!
  11. Katevolution

Orange Mapshot

True is the default value. I changed it back and it still does it.
  12. Katevolution

Orange Mapshot

This plugin is perfect for what I wanted :D. But is there a way to make it not open the folder when done? I thought "$._openedFolder = false" was it but guess not.
  13. Katevolution

RMMV Yanfly Event Spawner x Save Event Location Issue

Check your source Event to see if it has a save location tag.
  14. Katevolution

RMMV Yanfly Class Core Not Changing Image

After way too much trial and error copying stuff in a brand new project, the issue is solved. I was using a Common Event when interacting with the Events to change Classes, and in it I had the "Change Actor Images" from the Event Commands from before I found Yanfly's command. For some reason...
  15. Katevolution

Just checked and it is 1/4 x 1/2. None of the images are custom made or edited and everything is from the Generator. I've also never had any issues with the sprites over the past 5 months. As for why they're not all on one image, it's because I didn't like it. I started out doing that and 3 in...
  16. Katevolution

Changed the names to how you said, changed the commands to how you said, removed any further tags past Dark Mage to make sure they weren't affecting it, made sure to load a new game, and turned off every Plugin except Class Change Core and tried it with Core Engine both on and off. No luck. I...
  17. Katevolution

Anna for both. I checked to make sure that the names were correct when I first set it up. I also tried putting ' ' around Anna (Dark Mage) and it failed to load on startup. She starts as a Dark Mage so the Anna Class would be new to her. It seems that the plugin is only checking the Class she is...
  18. Katevolution

I'm trying to use Yanfly's Class Core to have my character image change based on what Class she is and nothing is working. I've tried: <Class 005 Character: Anna 0> <Class 5 Face: Anna 0> and <Anna Character: Anna 0> <Anna Face: Anna 0> And even replaced the 0 with 1 for all 4 ways. I've...
  19. Katevolution

Well now it's doing it again on a different map :\. This time there's no save event anywhere on the map. Oddly it's spawning 9 trees which are all copies of each other just edited in name to be unique and it's only messing up on tree 1. The other 8 are fine.
  20. Katevolution

Map 122 is the template map. There's no save tag on there. Map 123 is the issue map. Since only 1 NPC I've found so far actually needs to be saved, I removed the map tag and just added the Event tag and it works fine. But later on if I want to save an entire map in a sweep and I have apple...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaifsaifi009897