Search results

1. Rito

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

@Ally Watch the author's video at 1min13
  2. Rito

Custom Loading Save

@Warrior_Corporation Glad you like it. Actually, I also use google trad ^^ '. I discovered a few days ago a plugin preloading images/musics on request via a module command, really easy to use. Depending on a variable, you can load a particular file and finally have a real load. I can not wait...
  3. Rito

Ark Save Engine 2.5.1 FINAL + Addons

The image of the map no longer displayed since the change of version of RM mv, someone also has this problem ?
  4. Rito

Chau Custom Resolutions Version 3.0.0

@chaucer Is it possible to change the resolution after leaving the main menu ? Or have the opportunity to delay it. I just had an idea: Depending on the chosen resolution, the plugin will set a predefined variable (chosen in your plugin) to such a value. For example, we have 2 resolutions...
  5. Rito

Minimap Plugin

Little trick, to move the minimap on the sides of the game for any resolution. You have to change the script a bit (just change 4 lines): At line 1297, change Number to String. Same for line 1298. At line 1480, change to At line 1481, change to Why do that? Without changing this, you can not...
  6. Rito

Chau Custom Resolutions Version 3.0.0

Great pluggin Is it possible to resize a background image ? Or resize an image with a variable that would be indicated in the plugin, I do not know if it is possible. Or maybe resize a window with a background image, it seems more feasible. With Yanfly Core Engine, we can notice that the...
  7. Rito

Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

There is another alternative for the option menu : http://sumrndm.site/options-upgrade/ With very little knowledge in js, we can do this.
  8. Rito

Custom Loading Save

Custom Loading Save Description This script teleport the player on a "Loading" map before teleporting to the savepoint. This is of course a "fake loading", it does not load any pictures / music in the background. I think it can be done but I have no idea how to do it. Exemple After selecting...
  9. Rito

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

There is an incompatibility with Galv's Move Route Extras. The NPC no longer moves along a random path in a predefined area, stays on the spot and turns everywhere. It must actually make a new part otherwise error message when loading the game. Otherwise beautiful plugin.
  10. Rito

Remove the loading freeze

Being fairly novice in the field of programming, you make me learn a good thing. I'll see to make a customization of the load without the dedicated map loading. Maybe creates a "Scene_loading".   But I'm still the same worries freeze loading :(
  11. Rito

Remove the loading freeze

I want to know how to remove the loading freeze. I only wish to freeze the movement of the character.   I am currently customize loads. Transfer to a map dedicated to the load which they can choose the animations and load in the background the real map.   I used this for the character...
  12. Rito

Menu Background and Windows Opacity

Can you do me a screen capture of the parameters of the 2 plugins please ?
  13. Rito

In the battle I saw a HUD forum plugin that makes it already. I don't remember the name :( EDIT : Find !
  14. Rito

No, and there is no need
  15. Rito

Update for Menu Windows Opacity Add-on : v1.02 - Inclued Status Menu Core by Yanfly.
  16. Rito

My Add-on plugin doesn't use the Status Menu Core functionality of Yanfly but I can add. Leave me a little time to code this a bit and check.   I can't encode for now, I would start to code that starting tomorrow night.     EDIT : I tested and background displays correctly (However, it...
  17. Rito

Ark Save Engine 2.5.1 FINAL + Addons

I noticed a small bug when clicking Spam when you load a file. After launching the confirmation to load the file may again resume loading. And an error is obtained. It sometimes happens that the file is found unreadable.   I made a short video to explain the problems, I use the latest...
  18. Rito

The demo is avaible to google drive (16mo). I added some plugins to show compatibility.
  19. Rito

I'll put the demo later in the day. I am not at home.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaifsaifi009897