Search results

1. winlu

RMMV FATAL [Survival Horror RPG]

In this video I present the Noise system. Slow normal walking causes no noise and blind opponents don't notice you. But sprinting does. A fine way to save ressources. You can also use the volume of environments to distract enemies. Shots will have all enemies storm you immediately. Normal...
  2. winlu

Winlu's Cyberpunk Tileset

Hi there. :) Since a few days I am developing a big tile set in Cyberpunk/Sci-Fi style. The first released package will be only the inner part. Are there any who are interested in improvements and suggestions? What would you like? There is still a lot to do, only the time is missing. The...
  3. winlu

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

It has nothing to do with the pose. This happens in the QAbs Demo too, if I add the target move away command. And the pose is direction addicted. So there is a pose for each direction.
  4. winlu

The jump away is working very well. But it looks so unnatural. It's for a horror game and it looks weird when you shoot your opponent with a gun and he jumps. It's not much, depending on the weapon. With the gun I use 8 pixel move away, shotgun 28 pixel move away. That gives a nice effect. So I...
  5. winlu

Hello, everybody. I didn't know where to write this, so I'm going to go here. I am looking for someone who is familiar with QAbs and has Javascript experience. I have a problem with the Absondamage>Move away command. The opponent always gets stuck in one direction after a time, but continues to...
  6. winlu

Hi. I've added a few things to the new demo version -few bugfixes -improvement of graphics and animations -better pathfinding -better collision -added a crosshair -map -more ambience sounds -footsteps in vent sfx -more interaction with the world -added item icons -more enemies -more loot
  7. winlu

Hello guys. I want to share a little demo to my game "Fatal" It's not the final demo and I have a lot to do, but you can already test it, if you want. Size: 180mb. Playtime: depends on playstyle 20-40 minutes. It's the whole the first chapter of eight chapters. I would love to get your feedback...
  8. winlu

Genre: Survival Horror Engine: RPG Maker MV Story You wake up in a room. Lonely and deserted. Your head hurts and you have no memories. You walk through the dark corridors of the mysterious station and look for an exit. But soon you realize that you're not alone. An infection turns people into...
  9. winlu

@Quxios thanks for your help. But it works fine for me now. Maybe it was there because i forget the True after move backward. This was my skill setting. <absSettings> collision: box, 24, 24 through: 2 throughTerrain: 5 </absSettings> <absSequence> trigger move forward 190 10 </absSequence>...
  10. winlu

@Quxios Yes, all Plugins are up to date. This happens in the QABS demo too, if i add the Target Move AWAY command.
  11. winlu

Hi. I found a little bug in the QABS Plugin. If you use TARGET MOVE AWAY Command in the <absOnDamage> section, the enemy get stuck in the direction. He continues to move without problems but the direction freezes. The TARGET JUMP AWAY work Command without problems. Edit: i added this to the...
  12. winlu

Hi guys. First of all, these Plugins are all absolute amazing. Especially the QSprite <3 Does QAbs work QM+CollisionMap? For some reason my enemies get stuck on every corner and staying there until i move. QPathfind and QSight is installed. Enemy get stuck at the chair and corner. I have no...
  13. winlu

RMMV Starlight Memories

Thank you. Yes i use parallax mapping. I'm glad that I inspire you :).
  14. winlu

RMMV Starlight Memories

Hi guys. Made the first ice dungeon. The ground is some mix from Celianna's winter dungeon and rtp. The wall and rocks are drawn by me. I also added a jump ability to the game.
  15. winlu

RMMV Starlight Memories

Thanks :). The battler sprites as well as the backgrounds were drawn by me.(except the gras from the battle back screenshot above)
  16. winlu

RMMV Starlight Memories

Thank you guys. I'm glad you like it . I don't know exactly how far it is. It will probably last 1.5-2 years. :)
  17. winlu

RMMV Starlight Memories

Story Prologue Plot You hunt a 'Nali' called 'Bukoku'. On your hunt you meet the mysterious girl Rina, who can't speak. She also has no memories of her former life. During your journey, you will discover a secret organization, which put the peace and the whole planet at risk. The new enemy...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaifsaifi009897