Search results

1. SoullessRenn

[VXA] Sapphire Action System IV - Skills and sounds

Hello! Im using Sapphire Action System IV but I have 2 problems and I don't know if you can solve it without getting different script. 1. In Sas IV skills/spells graphics are rotating when you cast them (for example fireball) . Is there a way to disable it or edit how graphics should perform...
  2. SoullessRenn

Common event on level up.

I'll try it later. Should work now properly thanks. Probably better solution than mine with common events. Mine work without script but requires additional work on new maps. This one might work everywhere.
  3. SoullessRenn

Ohh okay thanks for clarifying. Edit: Its working now but not as intended. It seems that whenever I get EXP I recieve that item. So when I kill 10 monsters I get 10x that item
  4. SoullessRenn

Okay thanks for help I solved it by myself with a little help of Milennin idea. I made common event that runs once when you kill an enemy. If your lvl is not higher than before killing him event turns off. If its higher you get an ITEM and level variable gets updated and event turns off also...
  5. SoullessRenn

Okay I pasted that script to my project. I changed everything (type, item number, quantity, variables) to match mine. But no effect. Should I do something more?
  6. SoullessRenn

Main actor will get item every time he levels up. It can happen out of battle (quest exp reward for ex.) (I don't have standard turn based battle btw)
  7. SoullessRenn

Okay now im super confused. Should I replace original process or should I make additional one. I deleted everything and I did like you said but no effect.
  8. SoullessRenn

Okay. Totally forgot about that. I changed to stop process after common event enables. That event is running all time in background and it should look for changes in my exp. It worked once when I killed one monster. But after getting another level I did not recieve those items I want to get.
  9. SoullessRenn

I tried it. I made something like when character gets EXP it calls for common event with conditional branch. But I keep recieve same item over and over. That's events I created on map with monsters. I probably did something wrong. But my brain now is too confused to figure it out :v
  10. SoullessRenn

Hmm.. I don't have battles in my game. I use SAS IV script for in real time fights.
  11. SoullessRenn

Hi guys! I need help with this. I want to give a player a certain item whenever player levels up. Problem is I don't know how to make a common event that will check if player leveled up. I tried something with variables as player lvl but it didnt work. Maybe there is a script that will help me...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreakyTurtle