Search results

1. xiamumomo

Help with modern Chinese map

Unexpectedly, someone is making content related to China
  2. xiamumomo

RMMV Independent event mechanism of ranch story

How does the MV make events complete the day's work like characters and animals like the story of the ranch, and players do not need to be on the same map. If the game can be realized, it should be very catchy
  3. xiamumomo

RMMV Data file content missing

The reason is that many data have been lost and become blank after being opened after thunder and power failure. So I want to ask if it can be repaired. If not, I have to create the lost content again
  4. xiamumomo

RMMV How to customize skill success rate

I'm talking about the success rate of skill use, not the hit rate of skills. In fact, I've thought about changing the success rate of some specific skills because of players' factors before
  5. xiamumomo

RMMV How to customize skill success rate

A friend of mine asked me how to customize the success rate of skills. I tried to modify data. It didn't seem to work. I was in rpg_objects.js didn't find what he needed. He wanted to make a successrate = user Hprate, I don't know if anyone knows how to solve it
  6. xiamumomo

RMMV How to modify attribute names with scripts

Thanks for your help, I'm so stupid, I just remembered to replace TextManager.param in rpg_manager.js directly after trying for an afternoon,
  7. xiamumomo

I have a plug-in with custom attributes here, but I can't switch freely. At first, I thought that if I can use script to open or close the plug-in, the problem can be solved
  8. xiamumomo

The two worlds are divided into the real world and the game world. The player controls the character to freely shuttle between the real world and the game world. Just like playing a game, exiting the game will return to the real world. The idea comes from an animation in Japan
  9. xiamumomo

I want to change the attribute name of the state and change the attack name to power, but I need to switch the name freely before choosing the script, because my game is divided into two worlds and needs to switch the name
  10. xiamumomo

The game map shows the dividing line of the block

thank you. Solved the problem
  11. xiamumomo

The game map shows the dividing line of the block

I didn't have these stripes when I tested on the computer, but I did on the mobile phone. I don't know how to solve it. The picture block comes with the MV and I didn't modify it
  12. xiamumomo

RMMV Game world development test

This is my first work in a few years, but the production time is only a few months, because the previous two works were given up because of problems in the plot. This work has no plot, just doing tasks and playing. BOSS.The whole game is inspired by various animes, but at present I am very...
  13. xiamumomo

Localization - Translate your projects into several languages

I know how to wrap lines, but this \n is not mentioned in the help. I found it in en \ main
  14. xiamumomo

That is, the plug-in can customize and add some functional terms in the title and other places, such as credits or others. Because the translation of a sentence in different languages may be too long, the following words cannot see how to wrap
  15. xiamumomo

I know why. I used Notepad to open it for editing, which led to an error. It seems that I can't edit JS / plugins Some terms will appear in the value of plug-in parameters. Can you add plugins JS translation
  16. xiamumomo

I don't know why. Whether you test it in your demo or mine, it's the reality. I feel it's the font problem, but in the project I use to test, it's the second picture. Except for the language you set, there's no problem
  17. xiamumomo

KoTC Optimized Dynamic Music System MV / MZ

如果他停留在地图上,他将不会切换 BGM。只有切换地图才能切换

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreakyTurtle