Search results

1. Hongdangmu

RMMV [Completed] House of Rules (mystery/horror/puzzle)

I just tried your demo... and I think there are some little mistakes to be fixed. There were some map parts with nothing placed though I can't walk through, but when I interact with them I see a description such as 'A plant'. Also when I tried to save my game and retry, the save file randomly...
  2. Hongdangmu

Demo? Really? Omg I'm sooooooo thrilled! I hope it's sooner than I expected ;-)
  3. Hongdangmu

RMMV Ghost Rush

Sloppy? not at all! It looks great! Since I'm also a big fan of Yume Nikki, I'm really excited about this game. Keep up the good work!
  4. Hongdangmu

RMMV Chi (A Short Horror Game) !!FREE DEMO AVAILABLE!!

I love your art work! what a adorable dog! Looking forward for the demo ;-)
  5. Hongdangmu

RMMZ Lightestone: A 2D Farm Sim with Dragons!

This is so cute! It's like StardewValley meets Damagochii!!!!
  6. Hongdangmu

RMMV Fear & Hunger: Termina (WARNING: DISTURBING MATERIAL) [SURVIVAL HORROR][jRPG][BATTLE ROYALE]

omg your art literally took my breath away!!! I'm gonna try it right now!!!
  7. Hongdangmu

RMMV [Horror RPG] The Rebirth of Franklin Albrecht | FIRST VIDEO PREVIEW RELEASED

wow! love your art and atmosphere! very unique! can't wait to play the demo ;)
  8. Hongdangmu

RMMV Álom | DEMO V.01 - Four effects and two memories available!

i just played your demo and loved it!
  9. Hongdangmu

SCAReStaff October 2020

wooooow!!! nice!!!!
  10. Hongdangmu

love your art! keep up the good work :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreakyTurtle