Search results

1. Certain states cause enemies to become functionally immortal

Yep, that looks like how I put it in. Thanks for your help! Skill works just fine now.
  2. Certain states cause enemies to become functionally immortal

1-21 or 0-20 either is fine, both depart from my absolute original concept intent with the skill but they've worked for how it's been in-game. 2500 is supposed to be if the added value, r, is equal to exactly 21. 9999 was just a debug value for me to see if it was going through the code...
  3. Certain states cause enemies to become functionally immortal

Fixed leading zeroes in b.addState from 0019 to just 19, as well as the = vs. == syntax, but still getting the immortality bug when state is inflicted via damage formula. What plugin would you recommend replacing this skill's effect with? I'm not super knowledgeable about plugin coding for...
  4. Certain states cause enemies to become functionally immortal

Maybe this is a breakthrough. First, I discovered the Scathed skill is not bugged, I'm just a goober and didn't realize that the enemy was already impacted by the Bust! immortality bug at the same time, and just happened to have Scathed. The skill I'm using to add the Bust! state doesn't add...
  5. Certain states cause enemies to become functionally immortal

Tried your plugin recommendation to no avail. I shouldn't think it's a troop event, considering the enemies I'm testing on don't have any battle/troop events. Is it possible that something got corrupted along the way? I dug through Buff/States Core and didn't see anything that would particularly...
  6. Certain states cause enemies to become functionally immortal

I'm having a problem not only with a couple of custom states I have added but also with the default poison state. For some reason, when these states are applied, they carry out their normal functions, but at the end of every turn will display a '0' damage number on the enemy, and I have noticed...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All the artists on here always share their art, and I wanted to partake in the sharing. I wanted to show off the album art for my game's soundtrack while also showing off this song. I wanted to take a break from all the pianos/strings/jazz. I experimented with some side-chaining techniques to modulate the dub-step like synth.
Crazy idea to help people be more productive. We all upload a photo of someone who is good at nagging, cajoling, guilting, etc. you into doing what you should be doing. Then, after you have posted X amount of times in a defined period, that photo pops up with the text of "Shouldn't you be working on your game?" Just for fun.:wink:
Avery wrote on MouseWorks's profile.
That is a really cute avatar concept that you have there! I like it :3
Well, here's a screenshot of just another game that might never be completed...

quicktrip_xp01.jpg
Fake FullScreen (Download):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riluohuangsha