Search results

1. JANK

JANK's music studio

Here's a couple more just for listening from My Broken Blocks Online. https://soundcloud.com/jank1985/home-is-where-the-heart-is https://soundcloud.com/jank1985/aye-caramba-de-samba https://soundcloud.com/jank1985/village-theme There's more of course, but if you want to hear them you'll just...
  2. JANK

JANK's music studio

Thanks man.  I like your descriptions.  As you probably noticed, I'm not very good at describing my own pieces, I just let the music do the talking.
  3. JANK

JANK's music studio

Yes, Yasunori Mitsuda is one of my biggest influences from game music.  Xenogears and Chrono Trigger are some of my favorite RPGs.  There's a lot of great modern game music out there that is all about mood setting and atmosphere like film scores, but that's not the kind of music that grabs...
  4. JANK

JANK's music studio

Hello RPG Maker Community.  I haven't posted anything here in a while, but I thought I'd give myself a shameless plug ;) Just last month I joined with a game company called Synter games and have been working on the music for an MMO called My Broken Blocks Online. You can find it here...
  5. JANK

Custom Event Triggers

That would be cool.
  6. JANK

Custom Event Triggers

This is confusing when considering it's a random spawing event based on random variables that then uses self switches for sensor vision reaction and arrow hit detection.  I have to post the whole event sequence in the help section.
  7. JANK

Custom Event Triggers

If I used a self switch wouldn't that mean the page can't trigger until that self switch is on? Or is there a way to somehow bypass the page condition with an unused self switch? Who would have thought that making an enemy dissappear off screen would be so complicated? Is there any other way...
  8. JANK

Custom Event Triggers

Is there a way to have the new custom page trigger also be the page condition?  I don't want the page with the custom trigger to be active at all unless the trigger is set. Basically I'm using this for my hunting mini-game and I want the animals to be able to leave the screen and dissappear...
  9. JANK

Custom Event Triggers

The event to event touching trigger is just what I need.  I'll keep my eye out for that.  Great work as usual.
  10. JANK

Battle Engine Symphony

I have a suggestion.  Would it be possible to make it so that you can see an animated battler's victory pose with Yanfly's Victory Aftermath? When the aftermath screen pops up it's transparent and you can still see the characters animated in the background, but they don't perform the victory...
  11. JANK

JANK's music studio

Finally added a new piece.  It's a sad flute theme with strings.
  12. JANK

JANK's music studio

They should loop already.  Have you tried it in rpg maker?
  13. JANK

JANK's music studio

Well since I'm here I might as well reply, although I'm sorry to dissappoint anyone hoping that I would have some new music at this time. Sorry I took forever to get back to you.  I kinda got lazy.  I have a new computer now, so I still need to transfer all of my stuff over.  I'm not sure about...
  14. JANK

JANK's music studio

Thank you all for the comments. I added a new dungeon track- Snow Mountain Also added some swinging jazz music for a pub scene under "scene music"
  15. JANK

JANK's music studio

lol thanks. Glad you enjoy it.
  16. JANK

JANK's music studio

Added Factory - a funky groove
  17. JANK

JANK's music studio

Added Castle of Midnight - a Bach like fugue for organ Added Market Town
  18. JANK

JANK's music studio

Added Battle Theme 04 more Kenji Ito inspired than ever. Added Forest of Despair. Improved and re-uploaded Battle Theme04 If you already downloaded it get the new version.
  19. JANK

JANK's music studio

Thank you for your kind words. Glad to be able to turn someone on to Kenji Ito as well. His battle themes are the best. Of course he's not my only influence. There's Yasunori Mitsuda who did Chrono Trigger and Xenogears, Motoi Sakuraba who did Valkyrie Profile and the Tales of Series, Yoko...
  20. JANK

JANK's music studio

Added a victory fanfare. Another Breath of Fire homage.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All the artists on here always share their art, and I wanted to partake in the sharing. I wanted to show off the album art for my game's soundtrack while also showing off this song. I wanted to take a break from all the pianos/strings/jazz. I experimented with some side-chaining techniques to modulate the dub-step like synth.
Crazy idea to help people be more productive. We all upload a photo of someone who is good at nagging, cajoling, guilting, etc. you into doing what you should be doing. Then, after you have posted X amount of times in a defined period, that photo pops up with the text of "Shouldn't you be working on your game?" Just for fun.:wink:
Avery wrote on MouseWorks's profile.
That is a really cute avatar concept that you have there! I like it :3
Well, here's a screenshot of just another game that might never be completed...

quicktrip_xp01.jpg
Fake FullScreen (Download):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riluohuangsha