Search results

1. different quest different clothes

ok so, i have this 3 quest in 1 map, one of them are changing clothes. not all player doing the changing clothes quest first mean while the actor's face have different clothes whenever they do the other quest. all i want to do is when they do other quest before they do changing clothes quest...
  2. changing actor's note after event

oh yeah dang-- i forgot that i use plugins XD i use Altmenuscreen2 and it comes with rpg maker mz when i downloaded it on steam
  3. changing actor's note after event

i hope i can explain this in correct way so bassicly i made this event where the actor changed clothes after an event, the images change but the menu picture (i type this in the note <stand_picture: actor1_2>) is still had old image, can anyone tell me how to change it without switching the...
  4. full picture cutscene

its hard to explain the first one actually- like this the image in pic folder are for actors only and actor didnt cover the fullscreen, while i want to make is a full screen picture, so its like looking at a picture of the battle scene i hope that explain it :')
  5. full picture cutscene

does anyone know how to make this? i want to make this picture cut scene like u know a picture background but still have conversation going, do i need to use plugins for this one? since i tried to use set picture but nothing comes up oh and also making a note item, like if they have note in...
  6. can anyone help?

i just tried it and it works! thx for the help!
  7. can anyone help?

here's the screenshot at first its working but then it turn back to where i name it in generalhere's the event i used
  8. can anyone help?

so basically im doing this player perspective game where they can use their name, but i have abit struggles, when i transport players to another map, their name wont change too the one they type, did i do something wrong? or did i use wrong command? its \n[1] (for first actor) right?
  9. a little help here?

i've been learning rpg maker mz for couple days now and i start to understand it abit but im struggling here so im using the main menu core by vissustella and i read awhole help note but cant figure how to make the actor image to be full inside the box, can anyone explain how to fix this? am i...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All the artists on here always share their art, and I wanted to partake in the sharing. I wanted to show off the album art for my game's soundtrack while also showing off this song. I wanted to take a break from all the pianos/strings/jazz. I experimented with some side-chaining techniques to modulate the dub-step like synth.
Crazy idea to help people be more productive. We all upload a photo of someone who is good at nagging, cajoling, guilting, etc. you into doing what you should be doing. Then, after you have posted X amount of times in a defined period, that photo pops up with the text of "Shouldn't you be working on your game?" Just for fun.:wink:
Avery wrote on MouseWorks's profile.
That is a really cute avatar concept that you have there! I like it :3
Well, here's a screenshot of just another game that might never be completed...

quicktrip_xp01.jpg
Fake FullScreen (Download):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riluohuangsha