Search results

1. Alphablast001

Starting Development: What to Focus on First

Personally, I usually begin with the database. I decide on what I'm going to use as items, weapons, armors, skills, etc. I'll even do a few animations from time to time. I find the database to be the most tedious place in RPG Maker, so I like to get that done first. It also lets you understand...
  2. Alphablast001

Bi-Weekly Battler, Gluttony!

To be honest, all the choices sound really good. Too bad I chose the one with the least votes. :/ Ah well, but these battlers have been amazing!
  3. Alphablast001

Let's Review Games! Community Event

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/36347-friend-a-short-game/?p=360990 Here's my review for Friend. I hope I'm doing these right and I don't sound like a jerk when I write them. Hard to tell emotion through text.
  4. Alphablast001

Friend (A short game) v 2.0 - New Version

WARNING: There are SPOILERS in my review. I highly recommend playing the game first beforehand. Hello, As part of this forum's "Let's Review Games!" event I have reviewed this game. For some strange reason, I cannot paste any text into this boxes, so I have attached the review for your...
  5. Alphablast001

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/35631-crescentia-harmony-of-the-moon/?p=360875 Here's my review of Crescentia: Harmony of the Moon. I think this game has a lot of potential and should get more attention than it's been getting.
  6. Alphablast001

Crescentia Harmony of the Moon

Hello, For some strange reason I can't seem to paste my review in the text box, so I have put it up as an attachment for your convenience. I hope it will help you in your future game development endeavors. Have a good day! From, Alpha Crescentia Review.txt
  7. Alphablast001

Labyronia

I'm happy to have helped! ^_^
  8. Alphablast001

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/31577-labyronia/?p=360696 Here's my Labyronia review.
  9. Alphablast001

Labyronia

Hello, For some strange reason, I cannot paste my text into this box as a reply, so I have attached my review for this game for your convenience as part of this forum's "Let's Review Games!" I hope I have provided some good criticism that'll help you in the future. From, Alpha Labyronia...
  10. Alphablast001

Farm Mapping Contest!

Official Entry: I hope you enjoy! Good luck to the others as well!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All the artists on here always share their art, and I wanted to partake in the sharing. I wanted to show off the album art for my game's soundtrack while also showing off this song. I wanted to take a break from all the pianos/strings/jazz. I experimented with some side-chaining techniques to modulate the dub-step like synth.
Crazy idea to help people be more productive. We all upload a photo of someone who is good at nagging, cajoling, guilting, etc. you into doing what you should be doing. Then, after you have posted X amount of times in a defined period, that photo pops up with the text of "Shouldn't you be working on your game?" Just for fun.:wink:
Avery wrote on MouseWorks's profile.
That is a really cute avatar concept that you have there! I like it :3
Well, here's a screenshot of just another game that might never be completed...

quicktrip_xp01.jpg
Fake FullScreen (Download):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riluohuangsha