Search results

1. ChizWhiz12

RMMV Trouble with JS Switch Statement Plugin

Thanks for the tip! I've got something pretty similar running in my plugin, which I guess I'll attach here as well. It's very clunky and is definitely not yet optimized enough to be used on a project other than what I'm working on, but I do owe sharing it to y'all for helping me out <3
  2. ChizWhiz12

@ct_bolt It worked! Thank you so much! And yes, adding parameters to the function would definitely be useful since I am making an educational game, and I basically need a RNG that pulls questions out for each section. By having the code written that way, perhaps adding an array parameter as...
  3. ChizWhiz12

I apologize for the inconvenience, everyone. I should have attached a screenshot from the beginning had I known of the F8 function - I would definitely keep that noted in the future. Sorry about that :/ Here is the Event I've prepared... . And here is the resulting Error... I've also...
  4. ChizWhiz12

Hello again. Thank you everyone for the quick response! @Nolonar Thanks for the heads-up about global variables and the document object, I'll definitely keep that in mind! As for changing my plugin with this suggestion, it still returns with "ReferenceError x is not defined." To confirm, I...
  5. ChizWhiz12

Good day! I am a JavaScript beginner who's still trying to learn, and I'm having some trouble running a particular plugin I made for an old project I've recently come back to. Originally, this part of my project was a mess of conditional branches, but after finding out about switch statements...
  6. ChizWhiz12

Keyboard Input Dialog

Thank you so much for sharing this plugin! I've been looking for something like this a long time. I would just like to ask for assistance regarding a certain issue on my events: InputDialog variableID 23 InputDialog open then a conditional branch checking if variable 23 = -9 The thing works...
  7. ChizWhiz12

Timed Input Number Window Plugin

Good day to all! I am currently working on a game for a school project. A primary mechanic I want in the game is a sort of quiz system in battles that only allow you to attack if you get the correct answer which will be entered using "Input Number". Everything is up and running, however, I would...
  8. ChizWhiz12

Timed Input Number Window

Thanks for the response. As of now, I'm using Galv_TimerEndEvent.js as a temporarily solution. The number input window don't automatically close, but when the timer does end, even if the player inputs the correct answer he won't be able to attack (due to a common event that triggers the correct...
  9. ChizWhiz12

I've done what you have said yet the problem still persists. The number input window doesn't close on its own; I set it to 120 frames, been past two seconds and still nothing occurs. I've tried both parallel and autorun for the Time common event (I've attached screenshots below). Are there other...
  10. ChizWhiz12

Thanks for responding quickly! Unfortunately, i can't get it to work. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I'm using common events? (sorry if I forgot to mention that). I've tried tweaking it out (using "Timer" instead of "Wait", having the Trigger as Autorun, etc), still couldn't get it to...
  11. ChizWhiz12

Good day to all! I am currently working on a game for a school project. A primary mechanic I want in the game is a sort of quiz system in battles that only allow you to attack if you get the correct answer which will be entered using "Input Number". Everything is up and running, however, I would...
  12. ChizWhiz12

OcRam - Local Coop plugin (for MV)

I made an entirely new project and it finally worked! Thank you so so much for responding quick :D This is such a huge help for me and I can't thank you enough. Again, thanks!
  13. ChizWhiz12

Hi! So I realized my RPG Maker wasn't updated and I've updated it to 1.5.1 . The problem still persists though.
  14. ChizWhiz12

RPG Maker MV Version 1.0.1
  15. ChizWhiz12

I made a new project and it still made the same problem. Hopefully these screenshots help. Thank you so much.
  16. ChizWhiz12

Thanks for responding fast. Yeah I've tried this on a new project without any other plugins installed. rpg_managers.js:1588 Uncaught ReferenceError: ResourceHandler is not defined rpg_managers.js:1589 file:///C:/Users/AesChiPao/Documents/Games/Kuya%20Chiz%20Proj/js/plugins/OcRam_Local_Coop.js...
  17. ChizWhiz12

I've been searching for a plugin like this for months! Thank you so much, this is a huge help for my project. Although right now I must ask, there seems to be a problem everytime Player 2 would interact with an event and/or try to close the menu (Uncaught ReferenceError: ResourceHandler is not...
  18. ChizWhiz12

Bluetooth/Hotspot Local Link Between Games

Oh okay, thank you for the information Andar! Could I ask for some alternatives instead? Like shared-screen or split-screen multiplayer?  
  19. ChizWhiz12

Bluetooth/Hotspot Local Link Between Games

Good day! I'm new to the forums, and I need a little help from professionals. I'm currently working on a school project in which players from different PCs will have a live, head-to-head race in finishing math-related puzzles. I was wondering if it is possible to have the games linked...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All the artists on here always share their art, and I wanted to partake in the sharing. I wanted to show off the album art for my game's soundtrack while also showing off this song. I wanted to take a break from all the pianos/strings/jazz. I experimented with some side-chaining techniques to modulate the dub-step like synth.
Crazy idea to help people be more productive. We all upload a photo of someone who is good at nagging, cajoling, guilting, etc. you into doing what you should be doing. Then, after you have posted X amount of times in a defined period, that photo pops up with the text of "Shouldn't you be working on your game?" Just for fun.:wink:
Avery wrote on MouseWorks's profile.
That is a really cute avatar concept that you have there! I like it :3
Well, here's a screenshot of just another game that might never be completed...

quicktrip_xp01.jpg
Fake FullScreen (Download):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riluohuangsha