Search results

1. Rex Tenebris

OcRam_Map_Editor (edit maps in-game!)

Looks really interesting, is there a chance to enter/exit from "edit mode" ingame? Can you bring a demo?
  2. Rex Tenebris

With the upcoming release of RPG Maker Unite, can we use RTP on Unity projects?

Yes, everyone is right, anyways I understood all. Hummmm I guess is worth to try Unite once it gets released, maybe we can do cool things with it. Only feature of Unity itself I found interesting were 3d maps, online multiplayer compatibility, built-in lightning effects... Maybe, as minimum, we...
  3. Rex Tenebris

With the upcoming release of RPG Maker Unite, can we use RTP on Unity projects?

Hello, I just seen that Kadokawa and Gotcha Gotcha Games are planning to allow the use of Unity to build our RPG Maker Projects, so this means that we would be able to use the RTP resources on Unity without restrictions? If the answer is "yes", this could be very interesting, because that would...
  4. Rex Tenebris

RPG Maker MZ 1.5.0 Patch Notes

Please.... pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease................ As you added the chance to increase the database limit from 2000 max to 9999, also let us create maps from 256x256 max to 999x999 and add a warning checkbox mentioning that it could impact performance on mobile...
  5. Rex Tenebris

RMMZ [RMMZ-V2.2]Dynamic Light & Ultra Shadow & Event Shadow & Time System

Hello @qiujiu are you going to port this plugin to mz? Thank you in advanced.
  6. Rex Tenebris

RMMZ [Request] Use Left-Right sprites on Maps.

Thank you!! Really seems as an awesome starting point :D Maybe if it's not compatible, it could work with FOSSIL. Gonna test it later.
  7. Rex Tenebris

Sorry the delay, I moved to another city outside the islands. Replying to your workaround, it won't work properly because when you move to Up/Down, the other interactions would still recognize as the actors are looking to up/down, which would cause conflicts to other plugins that runs certain...
  8. Rex Tenebris

RMMZ Pixel-Jump (prototype v.0.1) | Jump&Run

Hello, how is this plugin development going?
  9. Rex Tenebris

Hello, I want a plugin which makes RMMZ only use left-right sprites on maps instead of down-left-right-up sprites while still let players move up-down, but when they move to up or down, they still look at the same direction. Such function should be enabled/disabled by switch ON/OFF, so this...
  10. Rex Tenebris

No way I really was looking for this feature

No way I really was looking for this feature
  11. Rex Tenebris

Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

Hello @Restart YEP_X_MapQuestWindow is showing like this, could you fix it please? :( Quest objectives doesn't show at all, neither the squares. It should look like this (from MV): Also, by some reason only due using YEP_QuestJournal this window is always opened on start:
  12. Rex Tenebris

Where can I contact with the FSM tilesets creator?

Thank you very much!! It's okay if its on japanese, Google translate can someowhat help me to contact it. I already commissioned with vibrato08, I think that contacting with REFMAP won't be much more difficult :)
  13. Rex Tenebris

Where can I contact with the FSM tilesets creator?

Hello I want to contact with the tileset creator of FSM (Refmap), I don't know his/her email contact, or twitter, or website or anything. Inside the EULA doesn't tell anything about how to contact it which is sad. I hope REFMAP is not behind an exclusivity contract with Degica (other than the...
  14. Rex Tenebris

Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

Nope, actually the issue was absolutely unknown and totally unrelated with the projects. First day I installed 1.6.1, opened a lot of downloaded plugin demos and none were working on test mode. Today I noticed it, then uninstalled 1.6.1 and reinstalled again, issue was still there. Then I...
  15. Rex Tenebris

Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

This version doesn't let run the playtests on Test mode, test is always disabled, I had to downgrade to 1.6.0. Maybe it is related to having a newer nw.js? Which has no sense since I keep getting this warning after the downgrade telling that I'm using an older version? Please at least fix the...
  16. Rex Tenebris

Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

Hey there just unzipped the demo project without making any changes. Two things: - !Other2 character graphic is missing. - Seems that test mode is disabled by some parameter since I can't even trepass stuff by holding CTRL neither I can't open switches menu. Can you fix this please? Thank you!
  17. Rex Tenebris

[Speculation] Manga/Anime of a successful RPG Maker Game would be allowed?

Thank you for elaborate it! Well, asking peoples opinion is what brings answers like yours, right? Not everyone has answers, and less as of today that seems you must buy a license even to fix your own toilet, or to even sneeze. Is pretty normal to confuse things, so that's the reason why we ask...
  18. Rex Tenebris

Your ambition with RPG Maker

Hobbies has more chances to change your life than studying a lot for suddenly lose your job, or even never ever reaching it and instead work behind a transporter of a market living in a loop of economical crisis in your home. If you're really putting effort in a hobby game with RPG Maker, then...
  19. Rex Tenebris

[Speculation] Manga/Anime of a successful RPG Maker Game would be allowed?

This has no sense, since I could then for example make a Final Fantasy VII manga/anime, sell and distribute it with no issues. I'm going to that side of the discussion, Aldo, Ralph, Hayatemaru, all these characters look are essentially copyrighted by Enterbrain (or Kadokawa?), I can surely draw...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All the artists on here always share their art, and I wanted to partake in the sharing. I wanted to show off the album art for my game's soundtrack while also showing off this song. I wanted to take a break from all the pianos/strings/jazz. I experimented with some side-chaining techniques to modulate the dub-step like synth.
Crazy idea to help people be more productive. We all upload a photo of someone who is good at nagging, cajoling, guilting, etc. you into doing what you should be doing. Then, after you have posted X amount of times in a defined period, that photo pops up with the text of "Shouldn't you be working on your game?" Just for fun.:wink:
Avery wrote on MouseWorks's profile.
That is a really cute avatar concept that you have there! I like it :3
Well, here's a screenshot of just another game that might never be completed...

quicktrip_xp01.jpg
Fake FullScreen (Download):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riluohuangsha