Search results

1. Steamroller98

Sprite Request

1)Yes, I wanted the sprites to match the third image 2)I don't exactly understand what a base is D: do you mean like something to base the picture off of besides the sprite i.e. a face.png? 3)RPG Maker VxAce Sorry if I didn't make these clear earlier.
  2. Steamroller98

Sprite Request

Hello everyone,      As much as I hate to make this a vague post, there isn't much more to say than what i'm about to ask. D: I was wondering if anyone would be able to make a 3D sprite of two of my personal sprites, shown below; . I would be very please if you could make the animations...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All the artists on here always share their art, and I wanted to partake in the sharing. I wanted to show off the album art for my game's soundtrack while also showing off this song. I wanted to take a break from all the pianos/strings/jazz. I experimented with some side-chaining techniques to modulate the dub-step like synth.
Crazy idea to help people be more productive. We all upload a photo of someone who is good at nagging, cajoling, guilting, etc. you into doing what you should be doing. Then, after you have posted X amount of times in a defined period, that photo pops up with the text of "Shouldn't you be working on your game?" Just for fun.:wink:
Avery wrote on MouseWorks's profile.
That is a really cute avatar concept that you have there! I like it :3
Well, here's a screenshot of just another game that might never be completed...

quicktrip_xp01.jpg
Fake FullScreen (Download):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riluohuangsha