Search results

1. RMMV Yanfly's remove state commands gets rid of all my stacks with a stackable state script.

Is there anyway I can get it to remove one stack at a time. Im using yanfly's buff and state core with synrec's state stacker.
  2. RMMV How do I remove faces at the bottom of battle with Yanfly's BattleStatusWindow script?

I'm using CTB so I want to keep the images at the top but I would like to get rid of the portraits at the bottom.
  3. Is there a way to have multiple, individual instances of the same state?

For the purpose of my game I need to have scenarios where there's seperate instances of the same state. So a unit is applied with state A and then when its applied again they would have state A and another state A beside it on their status bar.
  4. RMMV An ATB system that ticks slower when choosing a move

Hello, I need help in finding a plugin that allows the ATB timer to keep ticking but at a slower pace when choosing a move. It seems that if I go with it ticking at full speed it then becomes too intense but if I don't have it tick at all it becomes too boring. So a middle ground would be perfect.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All the artists on here always share their art, and I wanted to partake in the sharing. I wanted to show off the album art for my game's soundtrack while also showing off this song. I wanted to take a break from all the pianos/strings/jazz. I experimented with some side-chaining techniques to modulate the dub-step like synth.
Crazy idea to help people be more productive. We all upload a photo of someone who is good at nagging, cajoling, guilting, etc. you into doing what you should be doing. Then, after you have posted X amount of times in a defined period, that photo pops up with the text of "Shouldn't you be working on your game?" Just for fun.:wink:
Avery wrote on MouseWorks's profile.
That is a really cute avatar concept that you have there! I like it :3
Well, here's a screenshot of just another game that might never be completed...

quicktrip_xp01.jpg
Fake FullScreen (Download):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riluohuangsha