Search results

1. Trjstan

How to integrate Steam SDK into RPG Maker MV?

I could only find one post about it through Google and all I could fine there was information saying that Hudell was making one
  2. Trjstan

How to integrate Steam SDK into RPG Maker MV?

I was thinking of releasing a game on Steam in future. If I were to want to use the Steam/Source SDK which uses C++, how would I integrate it into RPG Maker MV. There are already Steam games made in RPG Maker with achievements and such so I know it's possible. Thanks in advance. 
  3. Trjstan

How do I get rid of the party window.

The area where you see a list of party members. I don't want that.
  4. Trjstan

How do I get rid of the party window.

In the menu which pops up when clicking escape, when play-testing, there comes up a list of all members in the party. How do I get rid of that? I couldn't find a plugin or any information on it so help would be appreciated. 
  5. Trjstan

Will there ever be a Steam version?

I'd buy it if there came a Steam ver.
  6. Trjstan

How do I change the UI / Interface style.

This worked thanks. Also big fan of yours. Continue with your great work.
  7. Trjstan

It doesn't explain where to put the files though.
  8. Trjstan

Hi, I'm sorry if this is a duplicate but I couldn't find info on it anywhere else. I'd like to change the style of the UI by a little bit. Same layout, just a different style.
  9. Trjstan

RPG MV HTML5 Responsive?

I click the index to see how it works and it tells me it failed to load Actors.json
  10. Trjstan

RPG MV HTML5 Responsive?

I'm slightly confused on how we export HTML5 in the first place. There isn't a default option in the deployment section.
  11. Trjstan

Creating a Site for the Game

Hi I'm creating a game. I wanted to make a site for it where I could have a forum and a store. Is there anyone who knows where I could do this?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All the artists on here always share their art, and I wanted to partake in the sharing. I wanted to show off the album art for my game's soundtrack while also showing off this song. I wanted to take a break from all the pianos/strings/jazz. I experimented with some side-chaining techniques to modulate the dub-step like synth.
Crazy idea to help people be more productive. We all upload a photo of someone who is good at nagging, cajoling, guilting, etc. you into doing what you should be doing. Then, after you have posted X amount of times in a defined period, that photo pops up with the text of "Shouldn't you be working on your game?" Just for fun.:wink:
Avery wrote on MouseWorks's profile.
That is a really cute avatar concept that you have there! I like it :3
Well, here's a screenshot of just another game that might never be completed...

quicktrip_xp01.jpg
Fake FullScreen (Download):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riluohuangsha