Search results

1. Character doesn't load where I place them.

I appreciate the advice. I did some digging using your suggestions and discovered the BindPicture maker also had a plugin to fix the jump :D Thanks so much!
  2. How to correct imported re sized sprites

Well first: The first tile shouldn't be used. RPG maker sometimes turns that one into a default blank. Dunno why or if it is just my problem. Second, is your canvas 768 x 768?
  3. How big does a custom sprite need to be?

Are you talking about items or characters? If items, I recommend this: Skip the blank square and just go from there. Each square represents the square in game. So just make sure your sprite lines up properly in these squares.   Here is an example of a sprite sheet I made for my own...
  4. How to correct imported re sized sprites

Can you show me the template that you used for your custom sprites or can I see the tileset that it is on?
  5. Character doesn't load where I place them.

So I built a location using paralaxing maps. I am using the Binding Picture plugin to bind the image onto the map. I am also using Yanfly's Restriction tiles to allow characters to move around. The problem is the following: When I load the map, the starting point is a few spaces away from...
  6. Yanfly: Undefined Is Not a Function @ Start of Battle

I apologize for wasting Forum space...testing this game at 3am is not the best way to do things apparently. Totally missed the portion where I needed the ActionSequence2... Please just delete this...thanks
  7. Yanfly: Undefined Is Not a Function @ Start of Battle

So I am using Yanfly's Animated Battler system. So far the Scaling works, Breathing Works. But when I try the Floating function I get the following error: TypeError: "Undefined is Not a Function". Pressing F8 brings up this report: rpg_managers.js:1618 TypeError: undefined is not a...
  8. Event Help: Using Random Variables to alter gameplay?

I appreciate both replies! You guys have really helped me go in the right direction. Thank you so much!
  9. Event Help: Using Random Variables to alter gameplay?

Here's my dilemma. I am using a Variable system to control specific elements of the gameplay. Here is exactly what I am currently attempting: I want to set up an event that adds a Constant variable to a Random Number and if that total is > than X, then the player succeeds. If not, they...
  10. Custom Menu & Items

Holy hell you did it!! Thank you so much :D it worked!!
  11. Custom Menu & Items

12. Custom Menu & Items

13. Remove TP and MP from Menu

What of MP?
  14. Remove TP and MP from Menu

How would someone go about removing the TP and MP from the main menu? Is it something that can be done in Yanfly's Menu Manager or is there something more involved needed?
  15. Custom Menu & Items

Hello everyone. I am making a horror rpg and I am looking for a bit of help when it comes to the menus and items. I am trying to get a few things working in the menu. My goal is to add 2 new menu items: One for Achievements, One for Pages (something you collect). I'd prefer to keep a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All the artists on here always share their art, and I wanted to partake in the sharing. I wanted to show off the album art for my game's soundtrack while also showing off this song. I wanted to take a break from all the pianos/strings/jazz. I experimented with some side-chaining techniques to modulate the dub-step like synth.
Crazy idea to help people be more productive. We all upload a photo of someone who is good at nagging, cajoling, guilting, etc. you into doing what you should be doing. Then, after you have posted X amount of times in a defined period, that photo pops up with the text of "Shouldn't you be working on your game?" Just for fun.:wink:
Avery wrote on MouseWorks's profile.
That is a really cute avatar concept that you have there! I like it :3
Well, here's a screenshot of just another game that might never be completed...

quicktrip_xp01.jpg
Fake FullScreen (Download):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riluohuangsha