Search results

1. Yoshifull

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

use "motion missile: user, no weapon". That way the weapon won't show.
  2. Yoshifull

SRPG Engine MV - Plugins for creating Tactical Battle System

How does the pathfinding in RangeControl and/or AI core works? Ever since I put those in, the enemies lost the common sense of going around a tree to reach my characters or cross a bridge to reach them, things that didn't happen without those.
  3. Yoshifull

Is there a way to change turn order during a battle? I am still using SRPG_AgiAttackPlus only because it allows the attacker to go first, but the follow-up attacks never happen. I'd like the order to go like attacker -> defender -> highest AGI battler (only basic attack if the range match) so...
  4. Yoshifull

From what I can gather, the length of your gauge has an infinite length. As a user of that plugin, I can attest that gauges doesn't stretches on screen resize. There must be a function somewhere that overrides the finite gauge length, causing the error. Try putting SRPG Core at the bottom?
  5. Yoshifull

I've been trifling with this plugin for a bit... I've managed to tweak some things, but I don't understand how reviving unit works.
  6. Yoshifull

RMMV Battle Animation Sets By Coopziana

Woah, I've been looking for a Blade Beam animation a while back, which I did get, but only now do I see this, haha. If you want my opinion on Mathemagicks, it can get OP real fast. I would have it set so that there is 20% chance that the value is divided by 2. It would still be OP, but at least...
  7. Yoshifull

Undertale Weapons & Icons

How about the Worn Dagger? It looks like the Real Knife, but actually is something like a kitchen knife.
  8. Yoshifull

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Plugin Name: YEP_EventChasePlayer + YEP_EventChaseStealth Do you have all the latest updates for the plugins in question? Last plugins update was made on the 25/06/2017 Plugin Parameter Changes: Stealth Regions = 255 Bug Explanation: When an event with the this._chaseRange = 5 came in the...
  9. Yoshifull

[ADDON] AP - Ability Distribution

Um, is it possible to use the parameters in the damage formulas? I have my doubts about that because I wouldn't be able to use them in a battle test, since we have to set them up in-game.
  10. Yoshifull

[DEMO] Apotheosis

Definitely a game I have to play! I noticed that Anemone looks away from the target when she does her second attack. If you haven't fixed it yet, I fixed the Action Sequence for it. <setup action> display action immortal: targets, true </setup action> <target action> if...
  11. Yoshifull

DMV Zelda HUD

Hm, the links are broken.
  12. Yoshifull

Missing function (RPG Maker MV 1.3)

Looking over the Battle Engine Core, it turns out you are right. I will ask for help there then. Thanks for pointing it out and sorry for the trouble.
  13. Yoshifull

Missing function (RPG Maker MV 1.3)

I found out the hard way (AKA as getting an error) that a function was missing after I updated my RPG Maker MV. Since I have a little knowledge about js, I went to see what was wrong when I saw the error was "undefined is not a function", and found out that the...
  14. Yoshifull

I am using the Jump from the Tip & Tricks, but while it used to work well in the past, after updating my plugins, I find myself with an error when the character's Jump's status leaves. It says that "undefined is not a function". It is troublesome since one of my character relies heavily on...
  15. Yoshifull

ON the second picture, the two latters characters have their respective gauges removed alright, but I'd like their remaining to take the whole remaining space.
  16. Yoshifull

Hi Yanfly.  I have in my game only one character that uses both MP and TP, while the others only uses one of them. So, when I disable the Show TP in Battle, it gives me this : https://gyazo.com/47c822e1605e1cae389c3808a04a7a64 in which it doesn't show the MP of the interested character...
  17. Yoshifull

RPG Maker MV Icon limit

I am using a long icon sheet, which brings my number of useable icons to 1666. However, when I came to select the latter, the icon tile of the skill was still empty, while next to it, one could see "Icon: 1666" Here's a picture of it. So with that problem, I wondered if there was a way to...
  18. Yoshifull

AP - Blocking

Oh ho! Now that's a plugin I wanted to see made! I was wondering, is it possible to have a specific SE play when an attack is blocked?
  19. Yoshifull

I'm using Force Advantage and I came up with a problem. In the Terms tab, I left the ambush line empty, because I'm having the party leader react to it. But when I tested and got ambushed, I got an empty window, and then the content of the common event. Is there a way to have it so when...
  20. Yoshifull

How do I set a warm-up for a skill using the YEP_SkillCooldown? I read the help file through and through, but all I found regarding this are  <Skill x Warmup: +y> <Skill x Warmup: -y> <Skill name Warmup: +y> <Skill name Warmup: -y> and below... EDIT : Obviousely, it is <Warmup...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All the artists on here always share their art, and I wanted to partake in the sharing. I wanted to show off the album art for my game's soundtrack while also showing off this song. I wanted to take a break from all the pianos/strings/jazz. I experimented with some side-chaining techniques to modulate the dub-step like synth.
Crazy idea to help people be more productive. We all upload a photo of someone who is good at nagging, cajoling, guilting, etc. you into doing what you should be doing. Then, after you have posted X amount of times in a defined period, that photo pops up with the text of "Shouldn't you be working on your game?" Just for fun.:wink:
Avery wrote on MouseWorks's profile.
That is a really cute avatar concept that you have there! I like it :3
Well, here's a screenshot of just another game that might never be completed...

quicktrip_xp01.jpg
Fake FullScreen (Download):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riluohuangsha