Search results

1. Orange Overlay v1.1.4 + Animated Parallax Add-On (Updated 7Jul17)

Does anyone know of a way to change the ground overlay to BELOW tilemap, rather than above it, please?!
  2. Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

I absolutely love this plugin for MV, however i'm struggling to get the godray to shine from the top left hand corner, rather than the top right hand corner. Any tips would be greatly received.
  3. How to Update NW.js to Dramatically improve Game Performance!

Hey! Apologies for the confusion, but before i dive in i'd just like to clarify, as a Mac user, I just need to follow the above steps? I don't need to update the nwjs-win folder, just the nwjs-osx-test folder? Thanks! EDIT: You can ignore this, i followed the step and successfully upgraded. I...
  4. Common Events only running once per game

Perfect, did not think of that. Thanks v much!
  5. Common Events only running once per game

Hi everyone, I have a parallel Common Event that triggers when a character consumes a specific item in open play, and it runs perfectly, however, I would like this to run only the first time this item is consumed. I have tried using the Common Event itself to change the switch to off, but this...
  6. RMMV Yanfly Quest Journal - Stop side quests from taking the active spot when a main quest is active

Thank you Sir! I was looking for this functionality in Quest Journal but you're right, it's in Map Quest Window. That's twice in one day you've helped & it's much appreciated
  7. RMMV Yanfly Quest Journal - Stop side quests from taking the active spot when a main quest is active

HI everyone, Is it possible to modify the active status of a quest in Yanfly Quest Journal? I'm not finding anything in the help section unfortunately. Basically, i have a main quest active (and therefore showing in the Map Quest window), and my characters are given a side quest after...
  8. RMMV Item Synthesis not showing a title in Main Menu Manager

Thank you for this. It was fixed after updating the name in Main Menu Manager :)
  9. RMMV Item Synthesis not showing a title in Main Menu Manager

Thank you v much! Looking forward to getting stuck into your plugins after i've finished setting up Yanfly's :)
  10. Yanfly Quest Journal - multiple active quests?

Would also love to find the answer to this!
  11. RMMV Item Synthesis not showing a title in Main Menu Manager

Hi everyone, I'm still a newbie (a couple of hours development per day for the past month) so apologies if this is a simple fix that i've missed, but i've been finding and using previous answers for all of my other issues. Hopefully this buys me some leeway :) I'm using Yanfly Main Menu...
  12. whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

excuse my ignorance, but what is the best way to crop these images for use with the Yanfly Weapons Animation plugin?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All the artists on here always share their art, and I wanted to partake in the sharing. I wanted to show off the album art for my game's soundtrack while also showing off this song. I wanted to take a break from all the pianos/strings/jazz. I experimented with some side-chaining techniques to modulate the dub-step like synth.
Crazy idea to help people be more productive. We all upload a photo of someone who is good at nagging, cajoling, guilting, etc. you into doing what you should be doing. Then, after you have posted X amount of times in a defined period, that photo pops up with the text of "Shouldn't you be working on your game?" Just for fun.:wink:
Avery wrote on MouseWorks's profile.
That is a really cute avatar concept that you have there! I like it :3
Well, here's a screenshot of just another game that might never be completed...

quicktrip_xp01.jpg
Fake FullScreen (Download):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riluohuangsha