Search results

1. Windies

Back for more RPG maker MZ has sparked me back into action as its layer system is what i wanted!

Back for more RPG maker MZ has sparked me back into action as its layer system is what i wanted!
  2. Windies

Grass tilesets - The New Era

thanks for that forgot to offset the water. thanks
  3. Windies

Thankyou Popnfizzle brings joy to me that you like the set
  4. Windies

Light theme reseve
  5. Windies

Grass tilesets - The New Era Ok after a long paid game job i'm back. D:< Today i would like to release a new Grass tileset! I made this over 9 days and it  has a Dark theme and a light theme Being friday in australia i will be releasing the Dark Theme "hahaha" Notes These can...
  6. Windies

Orange Time System

Noob question how do you get it displaying Am and PM , only troubles i'm having at the moment.
  7. Windies

VE - Battler Graphic Setup

You sir have made my day and my new spirte editing alot easier. thankyou for this great mod keep up the good work windies
  8. Windies

Windies 2x the Road tile and 2x auto tile set 4.0

Mlogan   "Those aren't meant for autotiles, are they?" They are now Autotiles  and overworld tiles.! Thank me later lol
  9. Windies

reserved for grass road
  10. Windies

WIndies Random Resources     Well  , second release of the day Cobblestone path Todays Treat for comercial and non comercial use  Wanted overworld cobblestone roads in game   ......  you did  well   press that magical download below to get it.  Wanted Auto tile...
  11. Windies

Windies Random Resources     Well  ,  i'm not dead  i just had to buy a new computer ..........  yeah someone stole mine . GRRR      but other then that i'm back and making resources again Todays Treat for comercial and non comercial use  Wanted new overworld roads in...
  12. Windies

Windies Giant Tile Grass Mountain River "5.5" Full Set 10 Released

River Range Sets New space for Rocks and rivers! New colour rivers to Come!
  13. Windies

Mountain Range Sets ! Welcome to Mountain Space Title Sets This area will be a post Devoted to mountain tile set edits! Watch this space for new and exciting mountain ranges ! Example New" A4 Tile Set Full Edit: New" A5 Tile Set Full Edit: A4  Grass Edit Mountains
  14. Windies

Welcome to the art of Grass , Mountain and River Tiles News of the Day: Welcome back new and old! Today i would like to release my tenth set of A2 Tiles. Yes this is number 10  we had 6 lots of failed sets but i would like to thank my Testers for the work they have done in testing my many...
  15. Windies

Whtdragon's trees recolors

Must Say , Nice Recolours
  16. Windies

Delete Mods Please

Hard Drawn scanned and then edited Part one of the hills is updated Estimated hours on it 13 hours. Enjoy people More to follow
  17. Windies

Working hard

Working hard
  18. Windies

Delete Mods Please

Working on hills all day , mess of a thing to do. But I think I'm on the right track with them , give me few more days to experiment.
  19. Windies

Delete Mods Please

OK Anime Grass A2 is released Please Test and Comment! A1 is out A4 is out
  20. Windies

Anime grass , is nearly out.

Anime grass , is nearly out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All the artists on here always share their art, and I wanted to partake in the sharing. I wanted to show off the album art for my game's soundtrack while also showing off this song. I wanted to take a break from all the pianos/strings/jazz. I experimented with some side-chaining techniques to modulate the dub-step like synth.
Crazy idea to help people be more productive. We all upload a photo of someone who is good at nagging, cajoling, guilting, etc. you into doing what you should be doing. Then, after you have posted X amount of times in a defined period, that photo pops up with the text of "Shouldn't you be working on your game?" Just for fun.:wink:
Avery wrote on MouseWorks's profile.
That is a really cute avatar concept that you have there! I like it :3
Well, here's a screenshot of just another game that might never be completed...

quicktrip_xp01.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wadasssjjwd