Search results

1. dragoonwys

@Avery Oh yeah it comes in quite handy. And with this many on hand, its quite amusing when the...

@Avery Oh yeah it comes in quite handy. And with this many on hand, its quite amusing when the newcomers get excited at rolling multiples of the same die at once XDD @SpaceBot Ouf never tried dice making but I wouldn't find it in me to part with them either when they turn out pretty LOL. Do you...
  2. dragoonwys

I just realize that I'm collecting and storing dices the same way I collected Gems in Skyrim...

I just realize that I'm collecting and storing dices the same way I collected Gems in Skyrim back in the day. Perhaps I actually wanted to have a tiny reconstruction my shiny hoard in real life when I started this.
  3. dragoonwys

I'm been getting used to it for a while now some month back, so I'm not too bothered. It still...

I'm been getting used to it for a while now some month back, so I'm not too bothered. It still hurts my eyes a little with how large everything is with its own thumbnail on a monitor, it would be easier to sort through stuff if there is a summary in list format. (such as for journals)
  4. dragoonwys

@PixelHeart @Mystic_Enigma XDDDDD omg, its an inkblot test afterall ! I can't unsee a fork now...

@PixelHeart @Mystic_Enigma XDDDDD omg, its an inkblot test afterall ! I can't unsee a fork now too LOL. It might be more obvious when its the whole continent, kinda old but it was worked from this original sketch.
  5. dragoonwys

The rest of the continent is dragon shaped too but no one will be visiting there. Saves me time...

The rest of the continent is dragon shaped too but no one will be visiting there. Saves me time from needing to draw it! :rwink:
  6. dragoonwys

Dwys' MV bin (tiles/sprites/icons/generator) [New:Large Bullet Train Extendable]

Thank you very much! Im glad ya folks like them~ @meribiaa I haven't updated them yet but it is on my plans to add more to it :rhappy:
  7. dragoonwys

Thanks guys! XDDD I love the wizards too, they make me want to conjure up some quirky quests for...

Thanks guys! XDDD I love the wizards too, they make me want to conjure up some quirky quests for them.
  8. dragoonwys

Darn wizards! They never clean up their room! And what have you done to the wall? I shouldn't...

Darn wizards! They never clean up their room! And what have you done to the wall? I shouldn't use this much work making tile sets for you geezers!
  9. dragoonwys

Okay sure the toaster is cool and all but the most importantly, can I export the project to play...

Okay sure the toaster is cool and all but the most importantly, can I export the project to play on a smart fridge?!
  10. dragoonwys

I worry for the outsiders who send me emails trying to recruit me for their project, but don't...

I worry for the outsiders who send me emails trying to recruit me for their project, but don't even tell me what their project is or what they want in the first and second emails. This is not how you do it and why I like this site more. It is mandatory that you describe your project in detail in...
  11. dragoonwys

Yes, it is very odd to not see a thanks at the end before they get closed. Okay sure, forgot to...

Yes, it is very odd to not see a thanks at the end before they get closed. Okay sure, forgot to post the solution, but no 'thanks for the help'? It just feels rude to me. :rswt
  12. dragoonwys

@ImaginaryVillain Oh my...you're right! I did make a Diablo themed stargate by accident lol :LZSlol:

@ImaginaryVillain Oh my...you're right! I did make a Diablo themed stargate by accident lol :LZSlol:
  13. dragoonwys

It seems that my time at home has been extended by another 2 weeks. Oh well, anything to help...

It seems that my time at home has been extended by another 2 weeks. Oh well, anything to help the spread I suppose. Have some art instead, this is a portal that goes into that tile set that I was making XD
  14. dragoonwys

Roger roger, will be on it right now! :rwink:

Roger roger, will be on it right now! :rwink:
  15. dragoonwys

Going to be at home for the next 2 weeks thanks to temporary country-wide mesures for Corvid...

Going to be at home for the next 2 weeks thanks to temporary country-wide mesures for Corvid. Its not as bad as it sounds, I'm actually looking forward to finishing the recent stuff I was working on with this free time. :LZSjoy:
  16. dragoonwys

@Finnuval True, its the cold hard truth right there LOL! And thank you so much! Its been very...

@Finnuval True, its the cold hard truth right there LOL! And thank you so much! Its been very fun to work on it since I don't do 'the dark and brooding look' much. So probably going to end up making a small pack's worth of stuff before I actually stop. XD
  17. dragoonwys

@PixelHeart Sure! But first gotta agree with Finnuval, videos tend to gloss over that they know...

@PixelHeart Sure! But first gotta agree with Finnuval, videos tend to gloss over that they know what they are doing, or they experimented off camera before recording :LZSlol: I know the latter well cause Im one of those artists! This took me 2hrs to create. Actually its longer since I can't...
  18. dragoonwys

@PixelHeart Nawwwww thank you very much, yes I made these 48X48 MV tiles:LZSproud: Don't worry...

@PixelHeart Nawwwww thank you very much, yes I made these 48X48 MV tiles:LZSproud: Don't worry, you'll get to the level you aim for one day! Just practice, look at good examples and critics from people, and you'll see yourself getting better and better. @Finnuval Thank you LOL you give me too...
  19. dragoonwys

Im such a dummy, I placed a juice box into what I thought was a fancy fridge! :LZSlol: [IMG]

Im such a dummy, I placed a juice box into what I thought was a fancy fridge! :LZSlol:
  20. dragoonwys

Ahhhh I see, that's too bad. :rsad: I hope you find a way to lessen the pain eventually, perhaps...

Ahhhh I see, that's too bad. :rsad: I hope you find a way to lessen the pain eventually, perhaps the arm pain and heart pains are unrelated.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have recently discovered a Limit breaker for RPGmaker VXA, needless to say this changes everything.also I really like the changes this website has made.
It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c
work in progres c:
Every RPG and MMO should let you transmog\glamour your gear so you can look the way you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luigino