Search results

1. Ryisunique

Autocorrect issues with mobile electronics?

Okay, so, this is a bug that I've encountered with typing on my tablet and phone, both android and Firefox mobile browsers. If I use single letters, when I try to space after them, it will jump the cursor behind them. It's only on the forum after the change. I did a quick check with AO3 and it...
  2. Ryisunique

The Use of Languages in building a world?

For those of you that are planning or have made large sprawling games, do you plan/planned on putting in different languages for different regions? I'm kinda curious because I haven't seen this really thought of anywhere around. I mean, countries here have different languages within their own...
  3. Ryisunique

Exposition in the Game or as a Cutscene?

So, in one of the games I'm working on, I have this chunk of dialogue that happens when the Player enters a room, looks around for missing people, and then tries to text someone on the phone. Secondary character pops up on the TV and they end up talking for about a minute about what's happening...
  4. Ryisunique

Alternate Shortcuts to the F Keys

My laptop's F keys (F1, F4, F9) are pre-programmed with other items that function with the entire system. F1 is Help, F9 is previous track. Are there Ctrl combinations or Alt combinations that work to access changing areas or debugging sections while playtesting?
  5. Ryisunique

Ry's attempts at making shiny pictures

Okay. So, I am going to be nowhere close to the talent of anyone on this side when it comes to drawing. You people have gorgeous, glorious abilities and I get to view it in random intervals between catching up on the internet. But, I do want to work on getting back into sort of the level of...
  6. Ryisunique

RMVXA The Curious Case of Digital Sacrifices

SECTION A: GAMEPLAY MECHANICS SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK Edit: Okay, due to previous site being moved, these are uploaded to a different site.
  7. Ryisunique

Oh, hello.

Hi. Part of my name is Ry. I think I'm warming up to using it more. My real name is unique, which is why the only place I use it is Facebook. I'm female, late 20's, born and raised in the US with still little amount of knowledge on online speak. I had a trial a couple of years back. Then, I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

tfw, I found one of my skill ability in my game is not worth picking and had to plan to buff it. But my players seemed to use it without complaining. Now, idk if I should buff it or leave it as is.
I have recently discovered a Limit breaker for RPGmaker VXA, needless to say this changes everything.also I really like the changes this website has made.
It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c
work in progres c:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agaricia