Search results

1. Labyrinthine

Can a "Certain Hit" skill be counter attacked?

I have an enemy move which reduces actor's HP to 1. The problem is that this can be counter attacked. Would it be possible to create a skill that would reduce the HP to 1, in a way that it would not be possible to counter attack it? Otherwise my counter attacking team member could reduce the HP...
  2. Labyrinthine

RMMV The End of Labyronia - Nerubis

Here are some images from the same location in different times. Meldor - Spring Morning Meldor- Winter Day Meldor- Winter Night
  3. Labyrinthine

Yeah, it's been tested now. Afer that, I Just need a stable internet connetion and 100$ to release it.
  4. Labyrinthine

Nerubis has been completed. It's a 10 hour game approximately, so nowhere near as big as Labyronia elements. However, I managed to include all the planned features in the game. I'm pretty satisfied how it worked out, even though it will probably split opinions again. Hopefully I could release it...
  5. Labyrinthine

Marketing if you have a publisher

They have done it with many other games, even with games I could make in two months. Apparently they (at least before) didn't give any visibility to a game unless the promotional art included some generic anime character. But none of this was mention at the time we made the deal. Only after...
  6. Labyrinthine

I mean, let's compare this to the movie business. Is it the directors responsibility to do all the marketing? Or let's say, Disney's if it's the company releasing the movie. I feel kind of cheated, but please correct if I'm wrong. I also decided to not mention the name of my publisher because...
  7. Labyrinthine

Who's responsibility it is to market your game if you have a publisher who gets a share of your product? Yours or the publishers? One of my publishers promised to sell several hundreds of my game, but in the site it sold less than 10 because the publisher did nothing to market the game despite...
  8. Labyrinthine

Done about 1/2 of this game.
  9. Labyrinthine

Instead of drawing the faces from the scratch like before, I decided to use the RMMV face generator and do some effective editing. Many characters from the previous games will return.
  10. Labyrinthine

I've noticed it somehow gets less tiring the more you spend time making it. Thinking about the...

I've noticed it somehow gets less tiring the more you spend time making it. Thinking about the work ahead before starting to build a city or some bigger scene can feel overwhelming at times, but once the pieces start to meld together, it feels very satisfying.
  11. Labyrinthine

How should I advertise my game

@Golden Unicorn Gaming You're right about me.
  12. Labyrinthine

I think it might be a bit like that. Then again, the time does not move too fast, so the player should have enough time to grow through the seasons, and there's always the possibility to return back to the start of fall to restart the time loop. This should not take away anything from the...
  13. Labyrinthine

Update info: The game has no gold or any kind of currency. It's not possible for the heroes to buy or sell anything.
  14. Labyrinthine

@Neka Music, @Phenax "for example some items and equipment and even godly skills do not carry over through the entire game." The thing with skills is only true for the main character. It was an unfortunate decision, but a must for maintaining balance (the reason for this is also explained...
  15. Labyrinthine

Welcome to the club x)

Welcome to the club x)
  16. Labyrinthine

@atoms (and others) I appreciate your support and you have a lot of good advice, but some of it was kind of strange. It seems that you're under impression the game has no puzzles even though there are lots of them. This stems from the fact only a very small fraction of the game has been shown...
  17. Labyrinthine

Working again with enthusiasm!

Working again with enthusiasm!
  18. Labyrinthine

Variable Calendar/Weather System

I would have a question. I'm trying to set the script so that the game would show a picture each time a season changes. So, there are simple text pictures for Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer. I'm not sure how to do this, though. Should I try to build some sort of common event or parallel process...
  19. Labyrinthine

I'll try to make it so killing normal enemies is still useful for growing your characters. This growth would make the necessary enemies (boss fights) easier, therefore working a lot like the usual leveling. You'll get some items from the normal ones necessary for updating the equipment. Some...
  20. Labyrinthine

Thanks for your support! Gear is a lot more powerful in this game, so finding new equipment becomes the primary way of growth here. The player can also update the gear via crafting system.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

tfw, I found one of my skill ability in my game is not worth picking and had to plan to buff it. But my players seemed to use it without complaining. Now, idk if I should buff it or leave it as is.
I have recently discovered a Limit breaker for RPGmaker VXA, needless to say this changes everything.also I really like the changes this website has made.
It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c
work in progres c:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agaricia