Search results

1. Rishi Raj Jain

Pixly - Pixel Art on the go

Yes of course it is easy to import your artwork. Just follow Gear (Setting) → File → Open/Import
  2. Rishi Raj Jain

Pixly - Pixel Art on the go

@TheMadHatter Do you want my artwork?
  3. Rishi Raj Jain

RMMV Bots

Instead of just Bumping it again and again, why don't you just Post some Updates time to time. Progress Logs or Pics, etc. Which may bring peoples Attention to your Project.
  4. Rishi Raj Jain

RMMV Bots

@Frosty_Games_ I'm not demotivating you but I should tell you that your Concept is good whereas you must work a bit more on your Pixelart. Or Get some Pixel Artist on your Team. You Must Watch This Video
  5. Rishi Raj Jain

FREE Composer here, need help?

If you are interested in Pokemon/ Monster Game, then You are welcome in Monster Maker : Pocket Monster edition
  6. Rishi Raj Jain

VX Ace Pangolin Animal Request (Think- Armadillo but cuter)

Oh ****!!! It was for VX Ace, I was making it in MV size. Now I have to rework again. One more thing As I have to do it once again, I want to clear one more thing, How the Walking frame should look like: ● Walking on 2 Back feet. ● Walking on All Feet. ● Rolled up (Spinning like a Ball)...
  7. Rishi Raj Jain

Sprite Sheet Formats and $/!

Then it will be very hard to set a Bouncing Character, as the Frames are Landed, Takeoff, Midair. Where Landed has to be in the Center (idle Frame) Can you suggest me something.
  8. Rishi Raj Jain

FREE Monster Maker : Pocket Monster edition [All Positions Open]

@Aloe Guvner as talking of Transparency, I will just edit the Thread for Plugin Progress. Secondly, I wanted to know what is people preference, just the Free Plugin or Open Source Contribution. Obviously the Plan is to Host the Plugins on GitHub (or similar website) I can upload the...
  9. Rishi Raj Jain

Sprite Sheet Formats and $/!

May I ask how the spritesheet works: Left - Center - Right - Center - Left Or Left - Center - Right - Left Actually I'm making a Hopping/Bouncing Character Spritesheet, which consist of Takeoff - Midair - Landed. But I'm not sure of the Positioning.
  10. Rishi Raj Jain

Pokedex (Interactive Enemy/Monster Book) [Free]

Bumping after a long time, anyone interested.
  11. Rishi Raj Jain

Switch Actor Upon Death

@SmashArtist Wait for us to Release MM_BattleEngine - Enables Pokemon style Battle system.
  12. Rishi Raj Jain

RMMV Fire Emblem Essentials MV [Project is cancelled]

Good work @JtheDuelist, Me and my team could give you a helping hand for Fire Emblem Artwork, Database and Plugins (if Possible) if you need. Of course When we're done with MM : Pocket Monsters
  13. Rishi Raj Jain

@Aloe Guvner Not at the moment, but we will upload it as soon as the Engine is Stable (to avoid buggy release) Whereas if you want to help, you are welcome to join our team.
  14. Rishi Raj Jain

RMMV Pokemon Essentials MV (with RealSize Overworlds)

@Just Yeas Who said we don't have Coders on Board. Check the team on this link. @JtheDuelist Thanks for the compliment, tell me if you need any help. And would be happy if you like to release it under Monster Maker name. Eg: Monster Maker : Flame Emblem
  15. Rishi Raj Jain

VX Ace Pangolin Animal Request (Think- Armadillo but cuter)

Do you real need this Animal? Can you specify what you need for the Armadillo. ● Character Sprite (Walking) ● Tile View Dead ● SV Battlers ● Face or Bust I could help you with Walking sprite if you need just that.
  16. Rishi Raj Jain

8-directional character sprite template

@bblizzard please be specific What style (Tall or Chibi) and what size (1, 2 tile or bigger) sprites you need.
  17. Rishi Raj Jain

Thank you Everyone

Thank you Everyone
  18. Rishi Raj Jain

RMMV Pokemon Essentials MV (with RealSize Overworlds)

@Klaholz yes we are still working on it. But, it's taking longer then I expected. But it won't be very long for the 1st release as we have 14 members (3 inactive), in the Team, as compared to the beginning of the Project when I started alone. Join our Discord server for daily Updates.
  19. Rishi Raj Jain

@himmeh, I was also not an Artist but I tried. And most of the Artwork till date is done me.
  20. Rishi Raj Jain

MadeWithMV Performance Fix

this Plugin isn't compatible with SRD_PKM_4MovesOnly

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

tfw, I found one of my skill ability in my game is not worth picking and had to plan to buff it. But my players seemed to use it without complaining. Now, idk if I should buff it or leave it as is.
I have recently discovered a Limit breaker for RPGmaker VXA, needless to say this changes everything.also I really like the changes this website has made.
It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c
work in progres c:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agaricia