Search results

1. SomebodySomething

DragonBones, I'm having trouble with it! Help!

Okay. I think the whole problem is with how I'm doing the notes, but.. I have no clue how to do it right. I took out all the custom files I made and am only using the assets that came with the plugin.. Maybe if I check everything I can find by Yanfly and the other guy on Dragonbones I can find...
  2. SomebodySomething

I'm gonna try deleting every Dragonbone file and then starting again
  3. SomebodySomething

I tried to delete the sprites that the game wasn't able to load, but the error log went back to looking like my first post. The second error log only started to happen when I changed my game from not using side view, to using it. Is this plugin only for side view games? If so, I'm probably...
  4. SomebodySomething

I don't know how to delete posts h I've taken all the posts I did and combined them into the top one so the others can be deleted. If I can't find out how to delete the others, I'll edit what I have here already instead like Kes said
  5. SomebodySomething

I've tried anything I can think of to try fixing this, and reading other people's DragonBones threads, but nothing is working. I really need some help. I have no clue what might've caused this, at all. Update 1: I was able to get it to this point here by following an already existing thread...
  6. SomebodySomething

Press Turn Battle System

I’ve looked around a lot to find any kind of plugin for MV that does the PressTurn Based Battle System, but I really can’t find anything sadly. Here’s hoping there is one in the future.
  7. SomebodySomething

Features Feedback

This is a reply post for the Dating Sim game. @Poryg I kinda thought of not having this mechanic in here to focus on other things, but you're right that it's a good idea to go for. I was kinda thinking of having this in as a way to build up stats throughout the game, but having the...
  8. SomebodySomething

Features Feedback

This is a reply post for the Map stuff. @Poryg You're right, but that doesn't really help much with making this map idea work? @Kes The Map idea I'm going to be using in a different game I think. Yeah I do mean Eventing (I can't code at all sadly). You're right, that's a good idea to test...
  9. SomebodySomething

Features Feedback

So I have a few ideas for this map system I want to use in my games, but I'm not entirely sure how to code it or if my ideas make sense. Here's what I got so far: If anybody has any advice on how to do this better or in a way that takes less time to set up, I'd love to hear anything you got.
  10. SomebodySomething

Features Feedback

@Poryg Yeah I haven't thought enough about personalities and interests. I have a few bits about it in the previous reply here to kransasAngel but I don't have many ideas on how to make it really shine. I'd like to have the protagonist start out with a neutral standing to everybody to keep it...
  11. SomebodySomething

Features Feedback

@kranasAngel Apologies for the wait, I was writing this up earlier and I can't find the draft I had anymore. I still have the pictures I made luckily. This is a really cool idea, and I didn't think about this angle to it at the time at all! I can really see this being really fun ingame. This...
  12. SomebodySomething

Features Feedback

@Kes Sorry I am getting way too stressed over this, apologises about pinging you twice here.
  13. SomebodySomething

Features Feedback

@Kes Wait, that's what merging ment!? I thought it ment moving this to another board! Sorry, I'm an idiot, should I quote from here and remake the post on a different board? If this is merged then it's harder for people to find this post and reply to it or give ideas, and I lost the large reply...
  14. SomebodySomething

Features Feedback

@Kes Oh dang, I guess merging it with Features Feedback sounds like a better idea-
  15. SomebodySomething

Features Feedback

@Kes Yeah I think you're right. I'd rather like to keep the comments people have already posted here so I can reply to them.. whichever of those options keeps the comments would probably be the best option.
  16. SomebodySomething

Features Feedback

Okay so, I've been wanting lately to make a Dating Sim type game that's more strategic based and difficult for the player, that doesn't end up being a game where if you know a lot about Tennis you can win the heart of Girl D in a day. End Goal and Game Style Before I go into mechanics I should...
  17. SomebodySomething

Hey Would A Completely Randomised Game Be Possible?

@FleshToDust That's a good idea, but I think that'd work more for a Character Based RPG more then a Randomised RPG. There's surprise to it, but it's not what I mean by random.
  18. SomebodySomething

@Lantiz Oh that's rather exciting, I wish you luck with your Plugins and games they sound really cool. That's a good idea for the sprites, but I'd rather like to keep any random gamed varied to the point you might not see the same design twice unless you're playing like 6 games side to side. I...
  19. SomebodySomething

Ah okay, thanks. You're right about it being cumbersome, though would it count as posting the same thread if I put it into chunks? Would it be a better idea if I delete this so it doesn't count as that or?
  20. SomebodySomething

I apologise if I'm posting on the wrong Board here, but I've looked around for months and haven't found the right information I need to make this work and I'm unsure if plugins or coding are the way to go here. I want to make a RPG that's almost 98% randomised, and I'm really not good at coding...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some AI Dungeon! The chronicle of Scrapfly continues~ Feel free to drop by!
tfw, I found one of my skill ability in my game is not worth picking and had to plan to buff it. But my players seemed to use it without complaining. Now, idk if I should buff it or leave it as is.
I have recently discovered a Limit breaker for RPGmaker VXA, needless to say this changes everything.also I really like the changes this website has made.
It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackR0se