Search results

1. MajinSonic

RMMV Alveron - Withering Roots [NOW ON STEAM]

Thank you so much <3
  2. MajinSonic

It's been a while since I've contacted you with an update. In the last weeks the bust faces of the game were reworked. Here you can see the result and so help me the world tree... this is the final version! Every face is animated with talkanimations and blinking eyes... And there are 80 sets...
  3. MajinSonic

After the completion of the main storyline, there is still a lot to do. Among other things, there are still sidequests, world stories and other optional content to the game. The translation into English is then the final step. Currently we are in the process of bringing the ingame artwork up...
  4. MajinSonic

Thank you so much for your kind words. That's what I call motivation boost <3
  5. MajinSonic

I am so incredibly happy and proud that our project is now available on Steam. We would be happy if you support us and add the game to your wishlist. However, it will take a while until the release, because we want to present a game as we would like to find it ourselves. (Click on the image...
  6. MajinSonic

So folks, things are moving forward. The completion of the game is getting closer and closer and now there is also a Steam page in preparation and in addition there is a new trailer. I have it here for you: I also adjusted the creation post. Hope you like it! See you soon!
  7. MajinSonic

So, uh, what's this RPG Maker Unite thing?

"Get ready to be wowed ... someday..."
  8. MajinSonic

So, uh, what's this RPG Maker Unite thing?

There should be NO limit... Unlimited maps, unlimited items, switches and so on and so on. There is no reason for those limits in MV or MZ nor a reason in Unity.
  9. MajinSonic

For you what is the most frustating thing about making a RPG maker game?

I'm frustrated about the stupid limits the maker have. Maplimit for example. There is no reason for that. The lack of documentation about the js core. We have a software developer in our team and nearly every plugin was made by him. On the next project the core will be rewritten. (The...
  10. MajinSonic

Hello, It's been a while since my last update. I have some pictures for you to show you that I have not been completely idle. Depending on who is leading the group, you will have a different default battle music. Some pieces are therefore played less frequently. That would be a pity...
  11. MajinSonic

Hey there :) Today we have added a new feature that allows you to go on a treasure hunt. You will find items that are unique. When you have found a treasure, the treasure map will be displayed with a different icon in your inventory. That's it for today... but I will come back :D
  12. MajinSonic

It's been a while... I'm so damn sorry but I have a lot of stuff for you. Trade-System: Simple and clean, I guess! Cooksystem: Prepare meals to buff your party. Jump points aren't those blue arrows anymore and they are visible all the time! Of course there are new areas to visit. Most...
  13. MajinSonic

RMMV RPGMakerMV Plugin doesn't work after deployment

Thank you very much! It worked :D Now we can use our Map Overlay again. (We also tweak some other plugins this way) We also mentioned some performance issues (on some maps) in the deployed version... the whole rearrangement of the makers deployment is so... weird xD You're added to our...
  14. MajinSonic

RMMV RPGMakerMV Plugin doesn't work after deployment

Hello everyone! Yesterday, we depolyed our project for testing purposes, as we have already noticed that the projects like to behave differently than in the test game and, for example, some plugins simply no longer work. Now we come to a problem that we find really exciting and unfortunately...
  15. MajinSonic

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #5: TPBS, A Closer Look

Yeah... the documentation... nice to have but not good.... but a good documentation show's all of the processes. It show's where and when a function is called so you can understand the processes inside without searching 100 times stuff in the core. ES5... ES6... I don't see any reason...
  16. MajinSonic

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

It doesn't matter if they rewrite the whole thing. It has to be better and I said it is better. But it doesn't seems to be worth to buy it. It FEELS like a patch. Nothing more nothing less. Everyone have to find his own way with the new maker. That's it.
  17. MajinSonic

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

The more I see... the more I guess it's more or less a "patch" for MV. There is nothing that is so epic that I would buy MZ. Don't get me wrong. MZ will be a nice Maker and still nicer than MV is. MV is my favorite maker so far (except these dumb mapping system). There are quality of life...
  18. MajinSonic

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

Thanks... we're on it for 4 years... a little bit more I guess.
  19. MajinSonic

@Dalph We are at 80% Storyline and near to 700 maps... no or not much optional content so far. @The Stranger Never heard about FPS Creator. But you talk about 3 GB... I talk about a list of mapnames xD
  20. MajinSonic

If the editor crashes with a maptree of 999+, oh my... Layers...ok... There could be problems in some ways. The Map tree shouldn't be a problem for a good-written engine. So I guess the limit of 999 maps is still there, right? @Vanilla Cheesecake That's not an argument. If it's necessary...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I made a twitter thread about finishing games! :uhappy:
Am I the only one that thinks diablo 4's werebear form is atrocious o.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
demonryuji