Search results

1. Nomi

SEK_AllMembersFight

Was just looking for this gem - is it actually free to use in commercial projects aswell? @SEK seems inactive .... but maybe someone else knows something?
  2. Nomi

Organizing MV Ressources (Assets/Scripts)

@SGHarlekin The (bigger) workshops are not my main critic, those usually give you a lot to see and to explore. That is fun and if a artist produces so many assetst that they fill a propper workshop - keep it that way! I'm talking about the many many small posts... which simply could be...
  3. Nomi

Organizing MV Ressources (Assets/Scripts)

I have been inactive quite a while and back in the days I loved looking through the ressource channels. Maybe my memory is just wrong... but I believe the forum updated the visuals and maybe also the categories? Anyway I find it really hard to find what I'm looking for. The search results feel...
  4. Nomi

RMMV Eternal Remnant: The First Chapter - An emotional RPG journey | Demo available now!

This looks really great psyche... I just downloaded it! :)
  5. Nomi

Sorry for your loss :(

Sorry for your loss :(
  6. Nomi

Nomis RPG Battlers

@hiddenone Ah, sorry - my bad. Thought it's fine as some also link their homepage or such for further Ressource. Linking to my homepage instead would be okay then? As I wanna keep the stuff together :)
  7. Nomi

Nomis RPG Battlers

Hi guys! It's been a while ... I was off for quite some time playing around with Unity and such. Recently I wanted to focus more on drawing and thought I want to give something back to this community... and might even end up with some motivation or followers! (= I present the first Battlers for...
  8. Nomi

Moving Enemys/Hitboxes

bump :hswt:
  9. Nomi

Moving Enemys/Hitboxes

Hi there, I have been a big fan of the old Chrono Trigger. So I wanted to recreate that kind of battle system. Or at least the way I remember it atm... I'm looking for a way to let the enemys move in battle. So that they can get in and out of AoE Spells. Additionally it would be nice if the...
  10. Nomi

It may be the Tablet driver and the autosave combined...still my favorite is clip/manga-studio <3

It may be the Tablet driver and the autosave combined...still my favorite is clip/manga-studio <3
  11. Nomi

I really try to be in love with Krita. The performance sadly makes it impossible for me... feels...

I really try to be in love with Krita. The performance sadly makes it impossible for me... feels clumsy and laggy, needs centurys for some actions. Is that just on my pc?
  12. Nomi

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

@Quxious :Ah! That makes sense...as it's an old project. And it seems like you are totally right - at least it works now. Have a nice day and thanks a lot for your help!
  13. Nomi

@Quoxios Hi again, I updated QPlus but the error is still there. This is all i can find if I press F8. The error occurs right at the start of the Game (before menue or anything). Could it be that its connected to the name? Pokemon Evolution? The space is shown here as %20? Or is that the way...
  14. Nomi

Sry, bit late...I didnt notice the message :)
  15. Nomi

Galv's Weapon Proficiency

Again a awesome Script Galv. Would it be able to use this also for different Magic Types? --> Leveling "Shadow", "Light", "Fire" or whatever? :)
  16. Nomi

I get an "Uncaught Type Error - Undefined is not a function" with qPlus after moving my project from one pc to another. Not sure if that caused the error, but a kinda clean (zero plugins) and moved game also gets the error. Any Idea? :(
  17. Nomi

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I guess so, thats why I asked if someone knows one. There are quite a lot of add-ons to many yanfly scripts
  18. Nomi

Thanks for your Answer GammaVD. That's totally understandable and for sure to much to ask. But maybe its possible to "double" the now used code? To show the next TWO turns of the battler? ...or maybe a variable that defines how many instances should be shown? I think of something like having...
  19. Nomi

Hi guys, I'm trying to use the ctb system with a 1 turn barrier spell at the moment. Sadly that spell makes no sense if the player got two turns but doesnt know about it, because every fighter is just shown once in turn order. If I remember right yanfly said once he had no time to change that...
  20. Nomi

Camera Control Plugin by Tyruswoo

Hi there, nice Plugin u got here ...sadly I also got the problem that it alters the movmentspeed of my events. I hope you get that bug out, as its quite a annoying one :/ :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

theUnwanted.jpg
Been too busy to stream the last couple days. But I did find some time to create the "Unwanted" dolls. :LZSexcite:
My second favourite feature from my first RM project: the shop that was an evented vending machine :3
1685792607041.png
Made a collage or whatchamacallit with most, excluding color variations, some bosses and minibosses, of the enemies fully implemented into my rig.
This is not nearly the full list I will have.
lastbossfight.png
I made a twitter thread about finishing games! :uhappy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
demonryuji