Search results

1. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

What do you mean use photoshop? my generator use some png, but the result is in a path that search each part of the character. Can you make a exemple pls?
  2. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hey is me again, i tried something weird: combine letbs with srd character creator ex . so far it work.. until i go for a fight since the srd character creator doesn't use fixed .png, is there a way to create a png base on my created character?
  3. SRD Character Creator

How is it possible? I directly extract my zip file into the directory img/SumRndmDde so i should have everything....O yeah I forgot i use the EX version if that matter.. Well, i solve my own problem. Still, there is a way to import the character sprite into a .png?
  4. SRD Character Creator

Hi! I try the plugin, very helpful but i got an error: cannot set property '_neededCustomUpdate' of undefined any idea of what is this?
  5. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

What i try to do is a card game in the mechanic of Phantasy star online : ep3 CARDS revolution(summon creature, move creature and attack with creature). I also try to make a grid in the window at the bottom(to use as your hand).
  6. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

If I say like the magic: the gathering instant speed mechanic, even thought i feel is pretty much impossible.
  7. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hi! I'm looking for a way to change the turn order by: 1) being able to select a summon(of your side) and doing his "turn" 2) being able to cast some spell even thought isn't your turn I don't know if someone has already did this, but i ask anyways

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

theUnwanted.jpg
Been too busy to stream the last couple days. But I did find some time to create the "Unwanted" dolls. :LZSexcite:
My second favourite feature from my first RM project: the shop that was an evented vending machine :3
1685792607041.png
Made a collage or whatchamacallit with most, excluding color variations, some bosses and minibosses, of the enemies fully implemented into my rig.
This is not nearly the full list I will have.
lastbossfight.png
I made a twitter thread about finishing games! :uhappy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kroheike