Search results

1. Ashouse

The way that other "no code" game engines work, really makes me appreciate the wizards @RPG-Maker

The way that other "no code" game engines work, really makes me appreciate the wizards @RPG-Maker
  2. Ashouse

I have about 50 static monsters I'm seriously considering releasing as a paid resource pack. I'm...

I have about 50 static monsters I'm seriously considering releasing as a paid resource pack. I'm not using them in this current project, or the other I have planned and each took me between 1 and 5 hours to draw and paint. lol. If I can sell em' at least there'd be that.
  3. Ashouse

I've been working on a few projects for the last 6 years off and on. Scope is a monster! You...

I've been working on a few projects for the last 6 years off and on. Scope is a monster! You want to make the best game you can and lose yourself in something to realize that if you keep it up you'll never get there. I don't have anything finished, and I'm back on something fresh again. Episodic...
  4. Ashouse

Kind of a River City Ransom vibe. pretty cool. I've done hand drawn image maps, so I understand...

Kind of a River City Ransom vibe. pretty cool. I've done hand drawn image maps, so I understand exactly where you're coming from on posts about burn out. I went back to tiles. :D
  5. Ashouse

Wow, those tiles look great. where you get those?

Wow, those tiles look great. where you get those?
  6. Ashouse

Hey there young whipper snapper... LOL...

Hey there young whipper snapper... LOL https://www.gog.com/game/to_the_moon?pp=51af0418179317caa1e2d452f67017b44d428d8d Will blow your sox off!
  7. Ashouse

Looking really good. Keep it up.

Looking really good. Keep it up.
  8. Ashouse

Wow, just found the mv player on PSN! You guys rock so much who worked on that! Also MZ is...

Wow, just found the mv player on PSN! You guys rock so much who worked on that! Also MZ is looking super promising. gotta make some more money before I collect it. Hats off to the devs.
  9. Ashouse

The obligatory "DnD Skill checks" question for RPG Maker MZ

Super cool thread. When you're familiar with one system, as those of us interested in this thread likely are, it makes it much easier to write everything else. I know I'm old, but I've been writing D&D modules off and on for 30 years. (Literally... And no, not professionally, just for the fam)
  10. Ashouse

Entirely possible.

Entirely possible.
  11. Ashouse

Hey, I pop up at least once a year. Here I am. Hi!

Hey, I pop up at least once a year. Here I am. Hi!
  12. Ashouse

Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

Lol, Thanks for that! :D I was just going to lurk, but I had to sign in after that one. Good thing I can't post on that thread. That chick with the blue bird avatar would have gotten me banned FOR SURE!
  13. Ashouse

Thanks you guys! Lol

Thanks you guys! Lol
  14. Ashouse

Plugin to permanently tie skills to equipment

Will try that now. So, because it's a "trait" of the equipment, unequipping will remove the skill? Leave it to me to complicate things. Alright I feel dumb now. All my dreams just came true, though. Thank you. Mods feel free to delete this thread. :)
  15. Ashouse

Plugin to permanently tie skills to equipment

Okay, I've been out of the loop with plugins for bout a year, and they've grown a'many. I'm looking for a plugin that will add a skill when certain equipment is equipped, and remove the skill when unequiped. I have managed to do this through eventing, only problem is, the menu doesn't...
  16. Ashouse

Well, it's winter time, so I'm back again, right on cue!

Well, it's winter time, so I'm back again, right on cue!
  17. Ashouse

Yep. Back again! Lol

Yep. Back again! Lol
  18. Ashouse

Thank you, thank you. Glad you beat the "that's not what status is for" crowd!

Thank you, thank you. Glad you beat the "that's not what status is for" crowd!
  19. Ashouse

RPG Maker MV 1.6.0 and GENE!

Thanks. Will keep my eyes open for the fix.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just posted the first devlog for The Hidden Art of Innkeeping: https://seaphoenix.itch.io/hiddenart!

BeachLogo.png
Might start playing some rpg maker games and uploading the games on youtube. Realistically they're not going to be for views. Just to give anyone some feedback on any games they're working on. So if you'd like me to play and review your game just reply them down here. And I'll upload them on Rpg4MGames.
Ah, so THIS is what it feels like to sleep till I naturally wake up, and not be woken up by an alarm or other unwanted stimuli... holy crap I feel like I can lift a house! XD (Or work on my game)
I'm graduating in two weeks. I have been away for a long time, the things that I want to make just kept going farther and farther away from me. But not anymore. My time is unbound and I am free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZMG