Search results

1. DrBuni

RMMV Is it possible to show a stats window in battle, like in NES Dragon Quest?

I don't mean showing the stats by going through a menu, I mean a static window showing the stats, though in my case I'd like it for both player and enemy alike. Now, nearly everything is possible if one is an experienced programmer, but that I am not. If this is something that would take some...
  2. DrBuni

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

@ATT_Turan I was able to make the characters move, and have the camera center and zoom in on the action. However, the player character moves back to the home position immediately. Also, the enemy turns backwards after they finish moving, which is very goofy. It might be for the same reason the...
  3. DrBuni

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Hey. This is my first attempt at playing around with action sequences. I am trying to create a skill similar to those in Darkest Dungeon, where the actor and the enemy move to the center of the screen, and the camera zooms on them both as the actor uses the skill. I am bad at explaining, so here...
  4. DrBuni

RMMV Capsule Monsters-Tactics; Fire Emblem Meets Pokemon [Demo Up!]

I loved Pokémon Conquest myself, I thought the gameplay was generally more interesting than vanilla Pokémon games, shame the world wasn't as interesting. Anyways, this is pretty interesting to me. Good luck with your project!
  5. DrBuni

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

First of all, thanks. I want 2 frame animations both in battles and otherwise (characters walking on the map). Something like this: https://ibb.co/5cSzxy9 Reason being I am a decent artist, but lousy animator. It also fits perfectly with my game, and I like 2 frame animations. Plus, for...
  6. DrBuni

Is it possible to set animations to two frames only through code or otherwise?
  7. DrBuni

Instant Turn Battle

The "Display Turn Order" thingy doesn't show anything in my project. It is the same problem the user cubanvirus had several years ago. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/instant-turn-battle.58464/post-658871 Unfortunately, starting a new project didn't really solve the problem. I...
  8. DrBuni

Shield and Break system (Octopath traveler)

At most two enemies at once. Other than that the player will fight waves of enemies, a la Pokémon and old Shin Megami Tensei games. I sent you a PM with the mockup. I placed the icons to the side of the screen, let me know if it is possible to organize them this way with your plugin. Thank you...
  9. DrBuni

Thank you! Yes, you are right. I tested based on your instructions, and the poison effect was applied after the second aqua attack. However, there are still no visuals, but I now suspect it might be related to a few plugins I installed to remove some of the basic battle UI elements that are not...
  10. DrBuni

Hi! So, I did try <mSh: num=2> at first, but it didn't work, so I tried the other way to see if it did. I did read the help file, but I think I assumed since my game doesn't feature equipment, I could simply write <mSh: 2> instead. My bad. With that being said, I tried what you suggested, but...
  11. DrBuni

Hey, thank you for responding! Here is my plugin list: https://ibb.co/80XQw5g And the screenshot of the console right as the battle starts: https://ibb.co/QQDCg2R
  12. DrBuni

Hi. I can't seem to make your plugin work in my game. The shield doesn't show up, and the effect doesn't work either after hitting an enemy with their weakness. I even put the effect as death to make it really obvious should it happen. But perhaps I am doing something wrong? I am sharing a few...
  13. DrBuni

RMMV Hey, I have a question about Olivia's Break Shield System

I have your plugin, but since you mentioned in the thread you were no longer programming, I decided to favor Olivia's. Granted, her reputation when it comes to support is far from stellar, but it is hopefully support nonetheless. I have put some time into certain plugins in the past (ex...
  14. DrBuni

That is something I am considering doing, since there is no price reduction if one is to buy any of the plugins included in the Octopath Traveller Pack beforehand. That said, there are a bunch of things in my project that might not work when imported to Olivia's Octopath Sample Project, so it is...
  15. DrBuni

I feared that was the case. Thank you so much, Trihan! Oh, my poor wallet.
  16. DrBuni

Hello! I have one or two questions for anyone who might have bought the plugin previously. Here is the link for the plugin: https://fallenangelolivia.itch.io/break-shield-system In the screenshots shown in the link above, you can see the enemies have their health bar shown, as well as the icons...
  17. DrBuni

Dynamic Encounter Effect [MV & MZ] - 4.0 MZ

Will version 4.0 be available for MV?
  18. DrBuni

RMMV SRD HUD Maker spawning in weird positions

The HUD Maker is in the screenshot, though - it is partially visible because of the problem I mentioned. I don't know what you talking about.
  19. DrBuni

RMMV SRD HUD Maker spawning in weird positions

SRD_HUDMAKER always spawns in a very unfortunate position. I tried moving it around with windows + shift + arrow keys, but it never leaves the top of the screen. The plugin basically became non-functional at this point. Even if I disconnect my second monitor, it still spawns weird in the main...
  20. DrBuni

Edit: Making a new thread as per thread rules.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Definitely one of the stranger specimen.

E9BE10F9-4FEF-446C-9D1C-7FD41FDFB029.jpeg
@SigmaSuccour, it's been a long time I don't see you around.
11.png
Continuing our countdown with Capsule Monster #11 Vampy! While he might have a lower HP he has the unique ability to drain hp from others to restore his own! For any Yu-Yu-Hakusho fans I based a lot of his design on Rinku!
I'm finally done with my demo for the Cube Trail! All that needs to happen is playtesting of the four main characters for any balance changes that need to be done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plu2oh