Search results

1. Ancient India RTP

Adding some vids on India on my quest to research it for the sake of RPGMaker:
  2. Ancient India RTP

Anyways, here's an artwork I found And a list of Hindu Gods and Goddeses
  3. Ancient India RTP

Also, I was told looking up India on Google Earth might be helpful in the location department.
  4. Ancient India RTP

I did find a Wikipedia on India. Is that acceptable as a start? I'm still looking for image references.
  5. Ancient India RTP

I feel like Ancient India and Hindu mythology have been neglected by the RTP, especially the sprites and tilesets. Granted, RPGMaker MZ is my main stay, so I'd like to see some buddies here fix the lack of RTP tilesets for Ancient India by making some when you guys have the free time. It all...
  6. Starbird's MZ Tiles

I feel like Ancient India and Hindu mythology have been neglected by the RTP, especially the sprites and tilesets...
  7. Ogedei's Asia Themed Content (Updated: 2019/01/01)

I think it has something to do with Imgur...
  8. Tonbi's MZ material factory

Out of curiosity, have you ever tweaked SV Actor battlers before?
  9. Avy's MZ Stuff

Would they be applied to A4 or A3?
  10. Eredia: Diary of Heroes

Are you still around? I would love to recommend your game to my friend TheGamedawg.
  11. Avy's MZ Stuff

Oh, that has a lot of potential! Sweet! By the way, Avery. Would you like to see your volcano autotiles in action?
  12. Tonbi's MZ material factory

Yay, that bird guy looks amazing!
  13. Airship tileset for MV

Technically, but I had to buy MV in order to use MV tilesets in MZ.
  14. Avy's MZ Stuff

Is it just me or do I find myself wishing the overworld terrain autotiles were more rounded and less square?
  15. Icon Request

Anyways, I already found someone fit for the task on Discord, so you can close this thread now.
  16. Icon Request

I mean, I do know what you're talking about, but I still suck at pixel art, so I wouldn't be able to make the icon myself, let alone edit an existing one...
  17. Icon Request

Since I'm not that great at pixel art, I'm looking for someone to make a 32x32 icon of some prayer beads of my design, preferably in the style of the icons Avery has made. This is for one of my RPGMaker MZ projects I'm working on. Thank you!
  18. Avery's experimental XP to MZ Conversions - default and original

I'm not sure if I'd be able to use that autotile since I don't have XP...
  19. Avy's MZ Stuff

Maybe a crystal cave version of these round walls?
  20. Avy's MZ Stuff

This'll sure come in handy when it comes to making polished maps for one of my projects that star Rachel and Jun's cats; Poki, Pichi, Haku and Nagi.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Feeling a tad frustrated designing one map of my project... MC is supposed to grab a key from inside a kofun to escape a certain area. Unfortunately, kofuns are cramped, dark and claustrophobic: not exactly many places to run and hide in horror games. :ysad:
When ya accidentally delete a whole map and saved before you realized.

We really need a recycle bin
How the fusion of Batman+Spider-Man would be? Be creative on your replies.
Farm is all but done!

Map007.png

FarmerYard.png

Might add a wagon or something towards the bottom but I think we're good to go. ^_^
1686161626348.png
This is something I randomely made in my free time while trying to find alternative ways to post images here instead of imgur, hope it doesn't look too blurry or bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sora1107