Search results

1. exel.exe

Notes to Self: Little tweaks, mostly chrono engine

dude that's awesome! meaby you can put idle animation in chrono engine for looks more like chrono instead of the walking anim, great work
  2. exel.exe

looking for make work isometic sprites

well i was thinking in a disgaea style movement i really don't want the traditional up,right,left,down charset
  3. exel.exe

looking for make work isometic sprites

I made this sprites and im trying to make them work is there any plugin that works to retain the right or left position for this type of charset for the movent? or should I build it in another way?
  4. exel.exe

SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

If you create a thread I would like to participate in the I am also doing a project
  5. exel.exe

SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Excuse me, for the first time here does this system have preparation before the battle to choose units? or you can only specify actors?
  6. exel.exe

exel.exe sprite box

New! so much to improve
  7. exel.exe

exel.exe sprite box

Hey i want to use this space for share my pixels comments and opinions makes you better so please leave a comment if you see something that you like
  8. exel.exe

Could use some help.

i recommend Krita its very useful i left you some examples of what im done
  9. exel.exe

Tactics System

i like your system because its more simple to use, the other one is very complex to set up, im been messing with it and is a lot simpler to use this one, i can order the battles with current order of the party so i can put 4 slots for the first 4 actor, it's more simple for the player hope you...
  10. exel.exe

Spriter Plugin

help please! i use 1.6.2 and cant open the demo it crashes at the very start, with this msg " uncaught Type Error: cannot read property "document element" of null its my version the problem?
  11. exel.exe

Ultra Mode 7

hey like this plugin, i have a question, its there a way for use mode 7 with yep scaling sprites? left this examples of my prototypes with mode 7 without mode 7
  12. exel.exe

Tactics System

solve was a problem whit another pluging, it changes the faces in menu for the sd battler, after remove it works again
  13. exel.exe

Tactics System

Excellent plugin I've been using this and it's great but I have a problem when I try to use skills sometimes work and sometimes crash heres whats happening
  14. exel.exe

[RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

thanks for the feedback I will start my tests again with new animations for jumps
  15. exel.exe

i can make my armature jump im make it wrong? i took the code from drigwood and itdosnt work on armatures, here a test: here the code: <target action> camera focus: target zoom: 120%, 30 opacity not focus: 0, 60 wait for opacity move user: targets, front, 20 jump user: 200, 20 wait...
  16. exel.exe

Hi, someone has an old version of the dragonbones installer is that i update and now does not work with the plugin
  17. exel.exe

April Goals & Progress Thread

Almost there my friend @mowgai At this moment I'm doing the sketches for the characters In a couple of days and I'll have something ready to start.:rhappy:
  18. exel.exe

beat 'em up movement

jaja its only the place holders, they come from persona series or smt, i now im start working with mv my older pc die and vx ace die with it.
  19. exel.exe

beat 'em up movement

That would be great, yes I write and I do graphics I send you a sample, so if you like we can help each other or work on a project together. This is just an sketch of a project I missed on my other pc. (PS: I have free only afternoons from 6 onwards, because I work)
  20. exel.exe

beat 'em up movement

Well I'm not really a writer, so I'm very far from finishing it myself, it's not so much a special poses plug is more restrictive to just use the left and right animations to walk up and down in the map, it was only optional the turn animation. But thank you very much for the reply :rhappy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meister