Search results

1. DarkWolf4564

Sideview enemies issue

I have the same problem, but I only have 3 note tags. (no breathing is OFF on my plugin) <Sideview Battler: Jazzthekid> <Sideview No Collapse> <Sideview Weapon: 6, swing, 6>
  2. DarkWolf4564

Darn, Ever since I change my font the game seems to be stuck on the Loading Screen.

Thanks for the somewhat small/big help, will tinker with it later. Consider this Solved... :stache::popcorn:
  3. DarkWolf4564

Darn, Ever since I change my font the game seems to be stuck on the Loading Screen.

It Works! But it's gonna be a little annoying whenever I want to change the font. Also isn't there a way to have multiple fonts in-game?
  4. DarkWolf4564

Title says the problem I'm having... More Info - I have YEP_CoreEngine, YEP_MessageCore, & YEP_LoadCustomFonts Plugins... I've tried turning the font back to default, but It's still not loading. I even tried TURNING OFF/ON the Plugins in multiple ways. What seems to be the problem?
  5. DarkWolf4564

FREE Testers/Programmers Needed (My Dreams)

Currently "polishing" the stuff I have now... Not sure when It's testable yet. probably in a week, or so...
  6. DarkWolf4564

FREE Testers/Programmers Needed (My Dreams)

Hello... I'm looking to make a TEAM, or something like that. (Using RPG Maker MV.) (Also, I'll give you more information, if you agree to help.) ____________________________________________________________________________ Here's what I can do -...
  7. DarkWolf4564

Not sure which thread, but it's about SRD_AltMenuScreen_BustIcons

Ah, so that's what the extra space was for... (The status icons) Thanks for the help, and don't worry I still understood what you were saying. :thumbsup-right: Anyways, I'll try to get the Super Tools Engine part down. Gotcha. :stache:
  8. DarkWolf4564

Already have it, but still not sure how to do it. (I mean I already edited the menu it, but still can't find the lvl/mp "MenuWindow." If you know what I'm talking about.)
  9. DarkWolf4564

So I'm using SRD_AltMenuScreen_BustIcons and I want to edit some parts on it. But basically the spoiler explains it, but if you still need more information let me know.
  10. DarkWolf4564

I wonder if this Looping Anim/Movement is effecting the PictureCommonEvents.

Yea, tried that but didn't work. Edit: I'll be back in a week, or so... And I'm not sure why I made this thread before leaving for a week.
  11. DarkWolf4564

I wonder if this Looping Anim/Movement is effecting the PictureCommonEvents.

I'm using SRD_RemoveTitleScreen, & YEP_PictureCommonEvents. I know that I used the common events right, but something is messing it up... (Can't start "New Game, Options, or Quit.") Anyways, here's a picture showing what the tread title meant...
  12. DarkWolf4564

Any chance on getting your previous version of game back?

Wait... I think I can save it! Edit: Saved it! I remembered that I copied the the folder and renamed it. I just opened the wrong project. Solution - I switched some of the files. (DATA Folder)
  13. DarkWolf4564

Any chance on getting your previous version of game back?

Well, I dun goofed. BADLY... I accidentally deleted my maps & saved on the wrong project. So is there any chance to get the previous version of my game back? Note: I'm so disappointed, & mad at myself. I think I just deleted all my progress. (Probably a Year's work of progress.)
  14. DarkWolf4564

Need Testers/Programmers for Youtuber Game (Plus others I guess)

Question - Do I just get rid of this topic and make a "new" one? (Better explaining stuff.)
  15. DarkWolf4564

Looking for MV Busts for MV "Default Characters" (& maybe actors)

What I'm looking for is about Busts for the "Default Characters," such as these... And more, but these are the main ones I want right now... (THE Main one I want is the "Playboy" one.) And probably some characters from DLC Packs. If there's any already made point me to it. Thanks.
  16. DarkWolf4564

Am I Overthinking the Check if leader thing?

Took a day off, sorry bout that. I wasn't planning on doing that. Anyways, The image is not showing. Can you fix it? ------------------------------- Edit: Uh, can you re-upload the image pls?
  17. DarkWolf4564

Uuggghhhh, I'm sorry if I'm wasting your time, but I've been trying to figure out how/where to put this code at, but I haven't gotten it to work yet. Can you show me a(n) example on where/how I put this script in? Once again sorry if I'm wasting your time.
  18. DarkWolf4564

Ah! I figured it out! Oh, wait. No I didn't. :| Wait... Maybe I did. So if I have multiple actors that are basically the same character, but different gender/clothes, I use one of the actors to switch the image with. Then I chose the "Actor" condition, it should work. But I still need to check...
  19. DarkWolf4564

@Shaz That kinda made it easier... But now I have to edit all the skills, equipment, & stats. And what if I have multiple party members? @Fugama What?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alwar