Search results

1. Is it possible to use plugin command in common events section?

Hi all~ Is it possible to use plugin command in common events section?
  2. Scrolling/Animated Battle Back During using Skill?

Hi~ I love how this guy created a nice and awesome animation during skills usage.  Is there a plugin that will allow you to have scrolling/animated battle back during battle and can be controlled whether to make it scroll or stop as what is shown on the video above? it's...
  3. Unable To Save Game File on Deployed Project

Hi,  I tried deploying my game for windows just for testing purposes and used Enigma Virtual box to make 1 .exe only and it worked just fine, however, during playtime, when I try to Save my game, it wont allow me and it is giving me a buzzing sound like it doesnt wanna do that. Is there any...
  4. Need Help With Editing Plugin Script

Hi all! I was just wondering if somebody could help me edit a minor script in Mog Hunter's Battle hud plugin. I am using this in conjuction with yanfly's battle engine core and action seq packs. I tried contacting Mog Hunter tru email but havent received any response yet. The problem is...
  5. Plugin Command - How to properly use it?

Hi all! Just another noob question.. I've been using many great plugins from yanfly and himeworks.. The problem that I am facing now is the "Plugin Command" feature. How do I go about using the Plugin Command feature? Where do I usually find it or rather use it? Can I get some screenshots...
  6. Adds a skill type DURING battle and removes it after battle?

Hi all. I wonder if you could help me with a certain problem I am facing right now. What would be the best way to add a certain skill type(summon, for example) during battle and then remove that same skill type after the battle so you wont be able to see it in your skill menu screen? Basically...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alwar