Search results

1. Jonas Zaggo

Post Your Music

Hello o/ These are my latest work. With this one i've tried to come close to the SNES feeling. This whole OST features songs with Final Fantasy Soundset and with soundsets from other games from CAPCOM and Konami > This is from the "Vorum" game > ...and Umbra > Hope you enjoy o)
  2. Jonas Zaggo

Post Your Music

Long time no see I've composed a few songs since last time: Hope you enjoy o7
  3. Jonas Zaggo

Post Your Music

Hey guys! Just passing by o/ Here's my latest works: *Yeah, i've fixed the bass Hope you like! See ya
  4. Jonas Zaggo

Post Your Music

This is something new i'm working on.. A raining stage from the game "Run Anna, Run". Hope you enjoy it as much as i do =]
  5. Jonas Zaggo

RMXP Vorum [08.30.18] DEMO

Hello guys o/ I'm the composer of the game. If you want to listen some of the tracks there's a playlist: Thank ya =]
  6. Jonas Zaggo

Post Your Music

Wow, awesome as usually Holland ;) Here's a track i've been working this week, hope you like
  7. Jonas Zaggo

Post Your Music

A new song, a common Battle for a game called "Run Anna, Run!"
  8. Jonas Zaggo

Post Your Music

Some fantasy ;) This is for Umbra - Soul Guardian. Hope you like it =]
  9. Jonas Zaggo

Zaggo BGM Pack - Free

ZAGGO BGM PACK Zigzagzoon New music pack (non-commercial uses only) It contains 17 tracks you may use! ►►► The name of the tracks below ◄◄◄ (Some of them are available on Soundcloud) WONAT (Theme) REMINISCÊNCIA (Introduction) VILA (Village) ANTIGOS CONTOS (Storyteller) CONFRONTAÇÃO...
  10. Jonas Zaggo

Post Your Music

Hello o/ This is a track i've composed to a game: Seven Souls The music contains 3 themes that will be reprised forwardly
  11. Jonas Zaggo

Post Your Music

@Neith, i really like your track, its so lovelly ;v @CoGDork Nice song, i could clearly imagine it as a bgm for those 90's pc strategy games. The melody is captivating This time i want to show some projects that i'm working on. I hope you like :) 1) Riverbank (Aquatic ambience) 2) Face The...
  12. Jonas Zaggo

Post Your Music

@Schematist your theme is awesome :v i don't know how u wrote this percussion, but it's amazingly good :D @aegisninja the flute matches so much with the strings pizzicato. Great job! It's been a long time since my last track here, so... updates =] I hope you enjoy xD
  13. Jonas Zaggo

Post Your Music

@KayZaman This new version is so much massive... Has more bass and it 'fills' the song. I really liked those string runs and articulations... Feels very natural! @Tirian Your playlist is just.. awesome =] Some of these songs reminds me of great scores, like Jóhan Jóhansson's Arrival. You're...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lupom