Search results

1. exel.exe

looking for make work isometic sprites

I made this sprites and im trying to make them work is there any plugin that works to retain the right or left position for this type of charset for the movent? or should I build it in another way?
  2. exel.exe

exel.exe sprite box

Hey i want to use this space for share my pixels comments and opinions makes you better so please leave a comment if you see something that you like
  3. exel.exe

beat 'em up movement

Hello everyone out there, someone could make a plugin to just use the animations to walk sideways like a beat em up, I'd want to keep the direction they're facing when I press up or down Or if it is possible to use the up and down animations as posible turning animations. i have this idea to...
  4. exel.exe

Help with arc engine - personal proyect

hello I'm looking for help to create a game that combines the mechanics of platforms and turn base fights. the exploration is performed on platforms then when you hit an event enter in the battle mode like usually do. this is an example of what i looking for the "exploration part"...
  5. exel.exe

first attempt script total noob

HI everybody!! this is my first attempt of scripting for my game, i want to show so far what i acomplised, and if somebody want to help that will be awesome, im really dont kwon how to script but im trying to build see other work, so im go a little slow but im trying of finish it. here a pic...
  6. exel.exe

some help for spirit system

Hi!, i translate the spirit system of Claimh in code crush page,but all the spirits i set, make the actor stats go down instead and i dont kwon what im doing wrong. some one can help my out. i found it right here. Thanks...
  7. exel.exe

Help for add something to Galv's Menu Themes Engine

Hello everyone, I just started a new project and I'm using the Galv's Menu Themes Engine, I would love to know if anyone could create a small patch to show a sequence of sprites in this space: sprites are not mine, i'm using for testing because i am using the Theolized Sideview Battle System...
  8. exel.exe

Galv's Menu Themes Engine + Final Fantasy 13 Equip Menu

i like the equip menu of Shanghai convert by mikb89, the Final Fantasy 13 Equip Menu, and im trying to make it work with Galv's Menu Themes Engine 1.6 because i have now my own custom theme, but every time it crahses when i try to enter the equip scene, really dont kwon how to fix it...
  9. exel.exe

help triying to do convertion VX or starting from zero [ACE]

hello first time asking for help !! I found myself wandering on internet when i discover this code from OriginalWij that is inspired by the press system turn battle of the series shin megami tensei series,i try to make it work in ACE but discovered that several of the methods that overwrote no...
  10. exel.exe

Guest Core script [ace] problem of understanding

this is for you Mr. Bubble,  i found the Guest Core script that works with yours and the Tsukihime Effect Manager, and gives an effetc in battle, i want to ad this in my game but really dont understand how to do it.   I want to make the guest make a normal attack or  skill at end of party...
  11. exel.exe

Need help with script

Hi!! this is my firts time here ad i have an issue whit this script, if one of you have the kind for helping me out this  trouble. well i start saying, its start fine, you get gold, buy the mantra, and the when you try to master it whit the guy that give you "AP" makes an error in game like...
  12. exel.exe

how to limit the max skill learn and ask for forget and older one [ACE]

Hi again every one? i was wondering if its posible limit the max number of skill leraned, for example only can learnd 9 skill, and then when you want to learn an another skill the system ask you for forget and older one or not learn that skill, i lookin inside the original system scripts but i...
  13. exel.exe

DNI_SMTDDS-MantraSystem1.2 [Ace] Error when learn skill

Hi!! this is my firts time here ad i have an issue whit this script, if one of you have the kind for helping me out this  trouble. well i start saying, its start fine, you get gold, buy the mantra, and the when you try to master it whit the guy that give you "AP" makes an error in game like...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lupom