Search results

1. Tanvaras

Tutorial Series - Let's Make a Game Using RPG Maker MV

Been away from RPG Maker for quite some time. Just getting back into MV and your Tutorials are a nice refresher.
  2. Tanvaras

Terrax Lighting system

Thank you, Really like this plug in :)
  3. Tanvaras

MV Sprite+

Thank you for the art works Candacis, :)
  4. Tanvaras

Materials by Haydeos!

Truly amazing work, thank you for sharing :)
  5. Tanvaras

Voluspa Tiles (tiles, supporting characters etc.)

Amazing work indeed, Very talented :)
  6. Tanvaras

A lurker finally signs up!

Greetings and salutations one and all. I have been using RPG Maker for a long time, and always lurked on the forums. Well I finally decided to actually join up, "Bout Time I say!" hehe. I hail from Australia, married with to many kids (4 boys and a girl). Been working as a programmer for over...
  7. Tanvaras

RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia

Hello BCj :) Just joined the forums (Long time RPG Maker user, but never been to the forums.....) and sort of found my way to this little project. I am impressed with the current demo, Kudos to you for the effort put into it. Was a pleasure to play, looking forward to seeing it continue. :smile:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babiboo