Search results

1. Jetstopia

Simple Fog Event Tutorial for RPG Maker VXAce

I put the show picture with an opacity of 0 I would guess that the common event and switch technique would work in a better way though.
  2. Jetstopia

Better looking water tiles

I don't think I have read a simpler tutorial to follow to date. I will be puting this to use as soon as I can.
  3. Jetstopia

Simple Fog Event Tutorial for RPG Maker VXAce

Just going to add some tips if you have some troubles like I did Event 2 page Move Picture - have 'centred' for all of them. If the picture goes off the page (it will have a clear bit on thed edges) increase the zoom. The map I put it on was 25 wide and a 500 zoom was just not quite enough so...
  4. Jetstopia

Event System Support (expert users only)

@Arcador I generally use Self Switches to change event pages and then have them as a condition to start the page. For example: EVENT PAGE 1 Text: bla blab la Choice: Do This Self Switch A = ON (this takes you to EVENT PAGE 2, where you have the condition Self Switch A ON, which is on the...
  5. Jetstopia

Enemy HP Bars

I had trouble getting the Basic Enemy HP Bars v1.1 by V.M. (First script) to work as a Plug and Play script (I also have ZERO scripting experience and don't plan on getting involved anytime soon). I got a dynamic constant assignment error for line 51: for Enemy in $game_troop.members I did a...
  6. Jetstopia

How to make a teleportation device with multiple locations

I signed up just to say thanks for the good teleport events. (I was probably going to sign up anyway). I have only been using RPX Maker for about 3 days and going through the process of inputting all the event... ahhh 'inputs' taught me a lot about how things work. And I have a working teleport...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babiboo