Search results

1. BurgerMasterMan

Lighting Plugin Not Working Post-Deployment

@Eliaquim Thank you. I didn't realize there was an entire 12 page thread about it. There was a 3 page thread with the original author but it turns out someone else kept the project going and updated it a bunch. As it turns out, I was using version 1.3 and I needed to update it to 1.7. Turns out...
  2. BurgerMasterMan

Lighting Plugin Not Working Post-Deployment

So here I am: Everything is ready, the game has been tested, and I'm ready to put my game up on the internet. I deploy my game and test it out one last time. To my dismay, I find out that the first map in the game is pitch black. I use the LNM Lighting Tool plugin with my game. I know it had its...
  3. BurgerMasterMan

You can tell I don't frequent this site too often since I didn't notice your comment until now...

You can tell I don't frequent this site too often since I didn't notice your comment until now lol. Thank you, I most likely found it on google images because I didn't really care about my profile her. In return: I love your username @[114158:@Sauteed_Onion]
  4. BurgerMasterMan

"Unable to read file Game.rpgproject"

The only problem is that there were no failures. I shut the game down like normal (saving and exiting out) and then the next day it was gone. No shutdowns or errors occurred between those two events.
  5. BurgerMasterMan

@Andar Not sure I'll ever be able to find the true cause. "Supernatural" was intended for emphasis, I know there's a real reason, I probably just won't be able to find it. I'll simply keep making backups all the time for the next time it happens. Could this lead to more frequent episodes of data...
  6. BurgerMasterMan

Ok, with the help of gstv87 I was able to salvage enough to continue this. A few maps are completely gone which sucks but thanks to you guys I was able to get a bit of this progress back. Now I've only really lost about 20-30 hrs progress and I can deal with repairing that. Thank you all for...
  7. BurgerMasterMan

In that case. I have lost three months of progress.
  8. BurgerMasterMan

I apologize foe posting on the forums so much but I believe this may be the end of it if there isn't a fix to this. Last night, I was working on my game and everything was fine. I close it out like normal and open it the next day only only for the game to not be able to read my "game" file...
  9. BurgerMasterMan

RPG No Longer Opens At All

@Philosophus Vagus are you implying that problems similar to mine could be caused by the same thing? If so, investigations into the cause of this could be helpful overall.
  10. BurgerMasterMan

@taarna23 I tried what you described and it worked! Installing Steam in a different file location worked and my game runs again! Thank you all so much for your recommendations! Much appreciated! Crisis averted.
  11. BurgerMasterMan

I hate having to create new threads and waste more people's time but I am in desperate need of help! RPG Maker no longer opens whatsoever! When I attempt to run it, the little title card with all the anime characters pulls up but the actual editor studio doesn't load anymore. When I check my...
  12. BurgerMasterMan

RPG Maker MV Lighting Issue

My bad. Still new to the forums.
  13. BurgerMasterMan

RPG Maker MV Lighting Issue

Though I am usually able to trouble shoot and fix these kinds of issues on my own, I can't seem to figure out the underlying problem behind this one. I was hoping someone here could help out. I've been using the "Terrax Lighting" plugin as a major part of the visuals in my game for awhile now...
  14. BurgerMasterMan

HELP! No new playtests are working!!!

Wait! I did the steam thing you told me to do and now it works perfectly! Thank you so much for your help! Much appreciated!!! :kaojoy:
  15. BurgerMasterMan

Does that mean I should uninstall RPG Maker in general? Is this the right screen? (just want to be sure)
  16. BurgerMasterMan

Where do I find the file to uninstall? Also, I have no project that I want to update. The old one works fine but no future games do. Even when I do uninstall the updater, I'll be right back to where I started with no new playtests working.
  17. BurgerMasterMan

Here's what the screen looks like. To reiterate: I have never seen this screen before...
  18. BurgerMasterMan

Ok so I updated the game to 1.4.0 but now I have a new problem. The game is telling me that I have the trial version and need to put in my email and product key to activate it. The problem is: I don't remember ever getting a product key because I bought it on Steam and once I had it, I had it...
  19. BurgerMasterMan

As the title says, none of my new playtests are working! Let me explain: I made a game about a year ago that I kind of stopped working on completely for a few months... Five months or so pass and I decide to return to RPG Maker and experiment with new ideas and designs. I didn't want to screw up...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My spirit can be so easily wounded by most things that nobody thinks twice about. It may be not a big deal to you, but it means EVERYTHING to me!
I have to make a custom tree for my FSM game and I'm nervous I won't get it right.
Finally got the tablet picture! :LZSsmile:
Working hard on my Mode7 interiors in between calls at work!
A good idea rise a moment before falling asleep, and survive the second coffee the day next morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nalkam