Search results

1. MrKiwi

@Lilly That would be awesome and funny!

@Lilly That would be awesome and funny!
  2. MrKiwi

I know someday I'll start working on this... [MEDIA]

I know someday I'll start working on this...
  3. MrKiwi

@Lilly That's great! Its quite a tough hobby... but you are great so far I've seen :kaopride:

@Lilly That's great! Its quite a tough hobby... but you are great so far I've seen :kaopride:
  4. MrKiwi

I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it...

I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
  5. MrKiwi

It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c

It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c
  6. MrKiwi

I wanna be a white mage with heavy armor and blue laser guns. But I'll be fine if atleast I can...

I wanna be a white mage with heavy armor and blue laser guns. But I'll be fine if atleast I can change the colors... I don't know others, but when a game allows me to customize my characters look I spent lots of time dressing them rather than playing the actual game...
  7. MrKiwi

@Finnuval A friend of mine kinda told me the same, so most likely I spent all night training and...

@Finnuval A friend of mine kinda told me the same, so most likely I spent all night training and watching videos... perhaps not the best choices of activities pre-sleep... good thing I live alone tho... @Hyouryuu-Na I'm also worried about that, my sleep schedule its just random right now...
  8. MrKiwi

@Hyouryuu-Na No, I just literally can't, I lay on bed and nothing happens... :kaosigh:

@Hyouryuu-Na No, I just literally can't, I lay on bed and nothing happens... :kaosigh:
  9. MrKiwi

Another 24 hours without sleep... help!

Another 24 hours without sleep... help!
  10. MrKiwi

How awful, even EA learn its lesson after Spore and SimCity. Can't believe its still a thing...

How awful, even EA learn its lesson after Spore and SimCity. Can't believe its still a thing... what's the point if you´re not playing with anyone else because its not a game feature, its damn singleplayer! I just remembered that you can lag in singleplayer minecraft.
  11. MrKiwi

Need a hug? :c (Although I don't have arms...) Are always online singleplayer games still out...

Need a hug? :c (Although I don't have arms...) Are always online singleplayer games still out there? ._.
  12. MrKiwi

I think I'm getting closer to a definitive design... [MEDIA]

I think I'm getting closer to a definitive design...
  13. MrKiwi

Not gonna lie, I'm dancing to this. [MEDIA]

Not gonna lie, I'm dancing to this.
  14. MrKiwi

Sadly no... those are kinda expensive... wait... we have infinite money ._. Thanks first...

Sadly no... those are kinda expensive... wait... we have infinite money ._. Thanks first minister Stranger, your contribution to the cause will go down into history!
  15. MrKiwi

*Screams in FFVI* That's why there should be a third reign... of Kiwis! They have tank-swords...

*Screams in FFVI* That's why there should be a third reign... of Kiwis! They have tank-swords, laser shields and infinite money >:]
  16. MrKiwi

Me: "Good morning!" Clock: "15:42"

Me: "Good morning!" Clock: "15:42"
  17. MrKiwi

Variables script call help!

Thanks y'all for the help, specially the differences between the equals signs ^-^ It works now, so, problem solved!
  18. MrKiwi

Variables script call help!

Hey there! I'm not very good with script calls, I barely understand them... :kaosigh: I feel like what I'm trying to pull out is kinda easy, but its not working for me. Basically I want to use a script for a conditional branch where I want it to run if the player Y position is 1 tile above an...
  19. MrKiwi

Whoa.... what kind of 4th wall breaking is this..? And why am I not backing up yet!? :kaoback:

Whoa.... what kind of 4th wall breaking is this..? And why am I not backing up yet!? :kaoback:
  20. MrKiwi

@hinola Oh... right, the web... thanks!

@hinola Oh... right, the web... thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#
I know someday I'll start working on this...

I'm so happy that I got Steam achievements to work in my game, thanks in large part to the posts by other RPG Maker devs on this issue!
Huzzah! My Tree of Life turned out pretty good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bagas