Search results

1. Open World Skyrim-Esque RPG - Is It Possible?

Wow, I'm amazed at how helpful you all have been. Great suggestions! As for tilesets, I'll definitely look into the ones suggested, but I'm also considering making my own.
  2. Open World Skyrim-Esque RPG - Is It Possible?

Did I say that I wanted to create an "unlimited" game? I'm fully aware that Skyrim is scripted. However, what makes Skyrim so enjoyable for me is that you can do whatever you want, when you want. You can just run around in the wilderness and hunt animals forever if you like. You can live the...
  3. Open World Skyrim-Esque RPG - Is It Possible?

Glad to hear that it is possible! Thanks for the quick responses! Andar, I'll probably take your advice and wait for it to go on sale on Steam. In the meantime, I should probably work on developing the concept a bit more.
  4. Open World Skyrim-Esque RPG - Is It Possible?

Hello! Apologies if this is in the wrong place, but over in the 'ideas and prototypes' forum the rules indicated that you must have a more specific idea of what kind of game you're developing, and all I really have at this point is a vague concept. I'm interested in creating - as the title...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#
I know someday I'll start working on this...

I'm so happy that I got Steam achievements to work in my game, thanks in large part to the posts by other RPG Maker devs on this issue!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annygma