Search results

1. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

@Dirge Do you mean the actor? I still have the chibi battler in my database. I tried using slightly bigger battler (vibrato's Ald battler) and I got same result. How about on your end?
  2. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

@Arcanus Yes, I am a filipino. :D EDIT: @Dirge I have encountered the issue you are experiencing regarding the states. Mine shows below the battler instead of above the head.
  3. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

I made few animations for my character. Several animations more to go.
  4. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

@Dirge Yeah, haha. I'll watch the tutorial video. Also, do you have any idea how I can properly position my dragonbones battler during battle? I am using yanfly's battle engine core plugin and row formation plugin. I tried playing with the anchor settings on both but I am unsuccessful in doing so.
  5. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

OT: My girlfriend did the sprites. She does draw commissioned works, projects and etc. She's also the one who drew the characters in Dragon Date H-game that will be launched soon. Here's her portfolio. https://www.artstation.com/azumi212/profile. Topic: What other techniques/tutorial videos...
  6. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

Testing it out with my project's main character.
  7. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

I see. That's kinda stressful on your part I guess. I hope we'll get an update or a way to get the dragonbones battler show the state and to work with yanfly's class change plugin soon. I am seriously hoping since both Kel and yanfly already collaborated on this plugin. Another collaboration...
  8. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

@Dirge Ohhh i got it now~ I managed to get it to work! Thanks dude! I can now understand what you mean on your previous post regarding multiple weapons with different sprites. Ugh. Another thing, in my project, I use yanfly's class change plugin as well where in when I change to a different...
  9. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

@Dirge I managed to import my sample dragonbone battler to rmmv, however, the animations I have created does not seem to work. How can I properly tie up the animation based on the notetags? Do the animations I created need to meet certain criteria in order for it to work with the notetags...
  10. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

Hi, I've been in a block for over a year now but after I've seen this plugin, I urge in continuing my project came back~ This is definitely Awesome! I managed to somewhat learn the basics and how to animate a sprite using dragonbones software. I checked the sample dragonbones resources...
  11. RPG Maker MV v1.3.4 Update

@Rexxon I see. Thanks for the info! :D
  12. RPG Maker MV v1.3.4 Update

Thank you for the update~  I just have a question or rather clarification regarding the "KID" tab in the generator, it doesnt show much in there, am I correct? And it's only for female kid?
  13. Terrax Lighting system

Im using 1280x960 reso and i dont get the lag you're talking about though. 
  14. Terrax Lighting system

@dragon1up try changing the resolution in terrax's plugin too. Match it with your game's resolution. 
  15. RPG Maker MV 1.3.3 Update

I was just planning to monitor and read all the comments here but I can't help and stay quiet anymore. I updated mine by following the actual instructions, step by step and it worked. The instructions haven't changed since earlier versions, I remember updating mine using the same steps...
  16. RPG Maker MV 1.3.3 Update

Got mine updated~ Will test it thoroughly~
  17. RPG Maker MV 1.3.3 Update

I was about to update mine to 1.3.2 but I guess I'll wait for a little while specially I rely on many plugins from different creators. I would wait for them to update their plugins first before I jump with the herd. :D
  18. Terrax Lighting system

@Terrax Mine works just fine now including the lights moving with the events although skurge's concern is different since he's using a conflicting plugin. How I wish I could help out too but I am no programmer xp
  19. Terrax Lighting system

@Terrax Hi! I tried the latest version 1.3.6 and did the debug, and guess what, I found the problem and fixed it! I just remembered that I did change the switches ID in your plugin way back and now the new plugin command debug you created helped me remember! You are awesome! Thank you!
  20. Terrax Lighting system

@Terrax Im afraid I didnt get what you mean by this. Are you referring to the changes I made in your plugin or in Mog hunter's? As far as I remember, I didn't change anything in your plugin. In mog hunter's time system plugin, I changed the switch IDs corresponding to the IDs I use in my...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#
I know someday I'll start working on this...

I'm so happy that I got Steam achievements to work in my game, thanks in large part to the posts by other RPG Maker devs on this issue!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annygma