Search results

1. ffdot

RMMV How to die in a Morgue | 2D-Adventure in the Morgue

Hello @Shikashi thanks for your feedback! Haha, I am happy to hear that you liked the morbid humor, it's not for everyone after all. I hope you will be on board for the second episode, too.
  2. ffdot

Hi AnimeGirl, thanks for your post. Could you please explain what exactly do you mean by that? Edit1: I decided to show the images also in the attached-files-area to offer a kind of gallery.
  3. ffdot

Story & Features Screenshots Trailer Free Download for Windows & Mac We are looking forward to welcome you in the morgue!
  4. ffdot

Disabling input

Sure, I've found a solution here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/block-player-movement.74387/ Greetings, ffdot
  5. ffdot

Hey Iliketea, may I could help you? Cheers, Daniel

Hey Iliketea, may I could help you? Cheers, Daniel
  6. ffdot

Young Sprite Fishing with fishing line. Animated!

Hello mmaia, thanks for your posting. May you could upload a picture of the fishing rod without the sprite, with all 4 directions? I want to use the fishing rod for my own character. Thanks in advance. Cheers, ffdot

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#
I know someday I'll start working on this...

I'm so happy that I got Steam achievements to work in my game, thanks in large part to the posts by other RPG Maker devs on this issue!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annygma