Search results

1. awkaiyoki

RMVX Heavens Heroes- Unite- Demo Available, Tutorial Comic added.

Thank you for any interest. I really wanted to make the game as user friendly as possible. I've made some comic slides which are now on the itch.io page, and on the front page of this thread. Thank you to all. I hope this may help.
  2. awkaiyoki

If I trump and you can smell it, then clearly, you're not following social distancing correctly :O

If I trump and you can smell it, then clearly, you're not following social distancing correctly :O
  3. awkaiyoki

I hope you're all doing well in these hard times. While at home I've been making many improvements and pushing as hard as I can with the project between real life work too! As you can see the battle screen has been given a facelift almost. That isn't the only surprise. I've made some really...
  4. awkaiyoki

Hello all, I'm still working away at this project, things are going well and I'll share some screenshot next week when I'm free from work and able to. Stay safe.
  5. awkaiyoki

So sad my customer was hospitalised today :(

So sad my customer was hospitalised today :(
  6. awkaiyoki

Is it okay to hug a tree? :/

Is it okay to hug a tree? :/
  7. awkaiyoki

RMMV Monster Reign (No Travel Game Jam Entry)

Monster Reign. I took some time to play your game today, The intro story I really enjoyed, It was straight to the point and the dialogue was written very well too! I can see your story style would suit many people who enjoy a good narrative. I tend not to spoil the game through comments, but I...
  8. awkaiyoki

RMMV The Lost -DpC- || Play the Demo now! ||

The Lost Firstly. After spending some time playing your game, The Lost, I don’t think I could add more credit than you’ve received so far. The introduction shows from the start a great understanding of what’s ahead. The digital art work, original and very well done adds to the feel of the game...
  9. awkaiyoki

Hello all and thanks so much for returning. I've deleted the test demo for now and working on the issues I've noticed on my new computer. One of the main issues is the Font which does not come with Windows 10, so anyone playing on Win 10 would have massive sized text and incomplete sentences...
  10. awkaiyoki

Stay safe. <3

Stay safe. <3
  11. awkaiyoki

It is, especially when In 2020 I was expecting to see flying cars, not toilet roll flying off...

It is, especially when In 2020 I was expecting to see flying cars, not toilet roll flying off the shelves. *-*
  12. awkaiyoki

In 2020 the quest to purchase toilet roll is real :/

In 2020 the quest to purchase toilet roll is real :/
  13. awkaiyoki

Yes, for sure.

Yes, for sure.
  14. awkaiyoki

Wishing I could work from home *-* But, keeping others online is more important.

Wishing I could work from home *-* But, keeping others online is more important.
  15. awkaiyoki

Well... the demo tanked as expected... I took a break for a few weeks though and now I'm converting the game to a higher resolution, I'm still exhausted mentally from the last set of massive changes which is painstaking as I have so many picture graphics to re-convert to the new resolution. I...
  16. awkaiyoki

Hello all. I released the demo around a week ago and It's available to download here: https://enzo36t.itch.io/heavens-heroes-unite/purchase It's free to play and there is an included guide, tutorial and more. I'm here if you need any help.
  17. awkaiyoki

Custom game music and sounds viewable.

Facing another problem right now, re-naming game music and sounds is a hazard, as the names remain and don't update, this means needing to go through every event or crash when the music is missing.
  18. awkaiyoki

RMMV The Oath of The Undying - Cancelled

That's really well done, looks like you've gone from the ground up on this one. I really see this being a great game, great job.
  19. awkaiyoki

Thank you your reply, I understand many games end up leaving sound files in folders. I used to enjoy the ps1 games that audio to play on CD :) I'll live with the fact my audio is there, as long as Justin Bieber doesn't take a track for his next album there's no worries. I am just grateful that I...
  20. awkaiyoki

I'm trying to work out why my custom music and sound effects are in a viewable folder on installation of my game. It's an issue because I made 90% of the music and sounds taking many hours to fine tune, not to mention spoilers as some tracks are scene specific. I would have rather they be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:
I set my goal to be finished with Knight Bewitched 2 by sometime in July. Based on my current work schedule and progress, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but by golly I'm gonna try!
I've completed and uploaded the Elemental Light Demo Edition!!!!
I'm so excited, I hope you enjoy it and I will appreciate any tips from you all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hexedpalidin