Search results

1. IguanaGuy

Multiple Battle Party - Main Party Together or Split?

So what would you consider a better gameplay experience if a situation in a game made for a large scale battle and you needed help beyond your normal party to defeat the enemy. Would you rather see your main heroes split up as leaders of different parties or keep them together. The extra...
  2. IguanaGuy

"Wrong Turn" Highway SV Battles!

Abandoned Highway level of my Incognito Cat-Girl Battle Machines Game! (In Progress :LZYwink:) I added an unique aspect to the battles, that being the inanimate object enemies. There are Fire Barrels, Toxic Waste and the Boom a Box. Each can be attacked just as normal enemies but do not attack...
  3. IguanaGuy

Album Designs/Mechanics

What is a practical way to handle things like albums in your game? If the player is collecting items or photos or recipes or whatever what is the best way to make a display page for what has been obtained and what has not been. My thought was a custom map but the problem I see with that is you...
  4. IguanaGuy

What are these useful for?

<Blend modes - Normal, Multiply, Additive, Screen.> I see this option to use on events but beyond just using the additive one and some wait commands to make characters flash I have not seen much use for this function. Am I missing out on something here? is there a cool mechanic behind using...
  5. IguanaGuy

Blend-S RPG Promo Poster (Fun)

So I was bored the other night and didn't want to work on my main project. Instead I made a silly promotional "poster" for Blend S anime as if I were making an RPG Game for it. (I'm not, by the way) I made the characters, faces and SV battlers in the MV character generator and ported them to a...
  6. IguanaGuy

Game Jam - Count Iguanaguy In!

I am replying to the announcement about the Learning Together Game Jam. I have started my project on October 20th as requested and will have it submitted before Nov 3rd.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight