Search results

1. Droth

Add skills multiple times

Basically the idea is to have weapons that can be fired once per turn per weapon, and having the restriction be heat generated instead of ending your turn, so you can use all of your weapons (or other skills) and then choose to end your turn. If that makes more sense? So if a character has two...
  2. Droth

Add skills multiple times

Hey there, I'm working on a project where I assign skills based on what weapons are equipped. I am using Yanfly's Skill Restrictions: http://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/gameplay-scripts/skill-restrictions/ to add cooldowns so that the abilities can only be used once per turn. Right now I...
  3. Droth

Enemy force action target help

Hey, So I've been trying to design a boss fight with a mechanic where the boss calls out his target, issues a warning in text and then a turn later uses the skill. I'm using Tsukihime's Cast time script for the delay. So the attack works like this: Boss uses first ability, which chooses a target...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Art Twitter is nice, Im so used to that platform being....A literal maw of despair.
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
with the apartment done, I've finished work on the first area and begun the tutorial. Have a sneak peak at the Biting Boroughs.
Maybe it's just me...but it feels like everyone else has perfectly normal and respectable game threads except for me and @TESTOSTERONE, whose threads are a mess of discussions and jokes with very little relation to our actual games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derps