Search results

1. I seriously NEED help with battles

Hello! No need to worry anymore, it has been fixed (not sure how but I think I did something) Thank you so much for helping me!
  2. I seriously NEED help with battles

It hasn't got deleted, I did mention that I reset every script back to what it was, and I even made another project that had the default scripts, every single battle test in that project worked except the project that I am working on. This is also the reason it is annoying me so much, because...
  3. I seriously NEED help with battles

Hello, I keep getting this problem whenever I am trying to do Battle Test or even just run it in play test. A message keeps popping up saying these exact words Script 'Scene_Battle' line 243: NameError occurred. uninitialized constant Scene_Battle::Window_BattleSkill I've literally tried...
  4. How to make your game more zoomed in

Is it okay if you help me with how I add to my game? I'm not really really good with scripts, I only know a few ruby scripts but that is it. Thanks in advance.
  5. How to make your game more zoomed in

Hello, I wanted to know how I can make my game more zoomed in than it is, it is too far away from the player, you can barely see any of his features, I've made a custom characters that i've drawn by myself and I was wondering on how I can make my game more zoomed so you can see the character...
  6. Problem with tiles

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it! <3
  7. Problem with tiles

The top left tile is a star, and I haven't changed the move route, do you have anymore things I can do? If not, thank you for at least trying to help.
  8. Problem with tiles

The stone bricks on this picture shows as X (AKA Impassable) but once I test it and walk over it, it becomes passable as if it was the floor, can anyone help me fix this problem? Thanks in advance!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Learning Action Sequences!
ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

Online Platformer TEST DEMO 0.1 - 4 simple Maps. Just jumping test. (I still have 2 minor problems to fix).
So ms store had an idea to nuke the the entire app when the file integrity is slightly broken.
Im on another months long scripting high. I wonder if I can go SSJS3?

Version Fille in english is now complete!
Download the game on itch.io:
Talk about it here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/120802/

Enjoy and share!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenmai