Search results

1. Logan C.

Galv's Message Busts

After MV's 1.3 update, i receiving errors: That happens right after a bust changes on another one,
  2. Logan C.

Quasi Audio

That one is great. An option to disable 3D sound could be handy though. I mean with no distribution to the left or right speaker.
  3. Logan C.

MBS - Sound Emittance

Could you make an option to disable 3D sound? Like just a usual looping stereo or mono sound changing his volume depending of distance, but with no distribution to the left or right speaker?
  4. Logan C.

Notifications System 1.3 + Add-on

Sorry, can you correct me? I'm trying to add an icon, calling this script command: this.newNotif('\i[10] Hello'); Text is there but no icon.
  5. Logan C.

Notifications System 1.3 + Add-on

I get an error the moment i take an item: "LeUtilites is not defined"
  6. Logan C.

VE - Battle Motions

That's great, now i can set up animations for battlers and use the Throwing plugin. It was an issue for Yanfly Action Sequence.
  7. Logan C.

Talk To Follower

I was actually looking for something like that! Too bad that it's just for one party member tho'.
  8. Logan C.

Equip items

Clever. Thank you.
  9. Logan C.

Equip items

I looking for a plugin (or a way) which allows to equip certain items. Say we have no weapon, but we have and an artifact - an iron statue, for example, that we need to use later in the game. But, it's heavy and, if you like, you can use it as a weapon instead. Or maybe equip something else...
  10. Logan C.

Kaus Ultimate Overlay v1.11 NEW: Added Sprite Fixes Snippet Plugin

UPD: I think i found what's causing this. The "System" string stopped filling, when i removed "Parallax Background Image" from "Map Properties". I actually need those sometimes. Help?
  11. Logan C.

Kaus Ultimate Overlay v1.11 NEW: Added Sprite Fixes Snippet Plugin

But now, the "System" string in the Task Manager fills like crazy: After i tried to move back and forth between two parallaxed maps (1248x1728, 1248x960 px) about 20 times, i got 1,2 Gb into my RAM. Is it something i need to worry about?
  12. Logan C.

Mirroring player side in sideview battle

He may ignore any of those. You can try his ******* page. But it costs. And your request can be denied.
  13. Logan C.

Mirroring player side in sideview battle

It's been a while, but I remember Yanfly said that he had plans to add this feature into his Battle Plugins. If he'll do that - it will be the best-case scenario, because, as he said, for now, his awesome Action Sequence features is impossible to use if enemies and characters will switch their...
  14. Logan C.

Galv's Timed Message Popups

Thank you a lot, Galv! :rock-left: :D Working flawlessly!
  15. Logan C.

Biter_HUD

The plugin has familiar limitation - i can't specify an actor for the messages bubbles. If i switched a characters due formation set up, the messages still appears strict to the party members order, and i'm losing the one for whom the message calling was intended. Also it has this bug:
  16. Logan C.

Working great, but I can't specify an actor. The messages appears strict to ascending order, no matter if I changed the group formation.
  17. Logan C.

Can you add a feature to call messages above party members too?
  18. Logan C.

N.A.S.T.Y. Text Pop Over Events

Hello! I got a problem, it looks like the plugin can't show the text above upper layers of parallax. (I'm using Ace chibis in MV project, if the image is confusing) Can i somehow put the text higher?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Man, the enemies in the new Sonic Frontiers update are totally roided up. I wanted a little more difficulty myself, but Sonic Team turned the dial a bit too far.

At least the new tracks for roaming Ouranos Island as Amy, Knuckles, and Tails slap hard.
mz_quest_victory_scene.gif

This battle victory screen has been pretty fun to work on. Not only can party members set new personal records for their contributions to the fight, but when they do, the party remarks on the accomplishment!
When you love all your children equally, but the world sees it differently.
popular.png
Found an old, unfinished project of mine, where you fight movie screenplays as an up-and-coming actress.
Turns out I used VX way back when. I may need to remake this in MZ, the premise was kinda hilarious.
1696205441250.png
1696205637522.png
Holy crow, logging in to 33 notifications! That was unexpected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adubu